*A Chrystal Tent* part 2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gsxrkid750, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Thanks for stopping in. I love this strain! It's easy to grow, strong and yields big.

2. Day 18

Watered and fed yesterday. 1.5Tsp of GB, 1Tsp of Epsom. Till next time :bongin:

Attached Files:

3. She looks good man. Stick around im in the process of upload update :D

4. Looking solid gsxr, keep it up bro

5. Day 19

Not much new except good growth. It is now very noticeable that this Chrystal grow is around 2 days behind my last one, not too worried about it:cool:. She looks very happy, and i'll be adding around another 100watts of CFLs tomorrow. I will also be fimming in a few days. I'm guessing that ill be vegging for 30-32 days this time around. Till next time:bongin:

Attached Files:

6. During max veg, up to how many cfls do you have goin at once?

7. hey man, glad i found this before it got too late. sucks about your last grow, but i respect trying to push the capacity of that tent to the max. put a bit of hair on that chest.... unless your a female, then wax that shit biatch! :smoke:

8. Looking great so far man! I'm subb'd

9. Thanks for stopping in guys. My last successful grow filled this tent completely by harvest time. Plan on doing the same this time around, just within reason ;).

10. I'll be running around 7 bulbs at 225watts. I have more Watts for flowering at 2700k but I also have the HPS now. I will combine some CFLs with the HPS when the time comes.

11. Day 20

I decided it was time to add more light today. I am now running 230watts of CFLs. One of the big 65watt bulbs is at 2700k the rest are 6500k. I'm keeping a close watch on the new setup to make sure everything is secure. I always get a little nervous when I change my light setup:eek:. Not much taller today, but she is wider:cool:. Till next time:bongin:

Attached Files:

12. Guess I lied:p. I am already over 225watts and probably will add more next week until I switch to 12/12 and the HPS.

13. wow looks like she(hopefully) is starting to beef up. looking good man, keep it up :smoke:

14. Nice addition bro, looks like your doing a good job of wrapping those lights around the plant. Keep it up and it'll be a freakin bush when you flip the switch.

15. She's going to be a fat bottom bitch for sure. I love 'em wide :D

16. Thanks guys. Click on the link for my last Chrystal grow. I grew a serious bush baby last time. :D

17. Day 21

Watered tonight. Fed her 2Tsp GB and a little epsom salt. Also Fimmed her tonight. Comparing her size overall and the size of her fan leves to my last Chrystal grow is a little disappointing. The only thing I can think of is my soil mix:(. I couldn't get my hands on any Coast of Maine Bar Harbour potting soil this time of year. Last time around I mixed the Bar Harbour with the Epsoma and had GREAT results. Feel like I have been brought down to earth a little this go around:eek:. The way things are going veg time will definitely be longer than 30days:mad:.She looks good though:cool:. Till next time :bongin:

Attached Files:

18. Thanks:). She is getting thick. No signs of sex yet but she is a fem seed. Lights go out between day 30-32.

19. Shes looking great man, hopefully she'll start speeding up for ya here soon...:smoke:

20. Damn! I am stoked about this strain. I should have my seeds today or tomorrow and can't wait to germ them. Your grows are killer!!