*A Chrystal Tent* part 2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gsxrkid750, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Thanks for stopping in Herbal. Just have to sit back and watch her grow now:)

2. hell yea lol, how long you gonna veg her for this time?

3. I plan on vegging her to a certain height. Probably the same height as my last Chrystal grow which would be around 28-31 days. I will definitely be comparing this grow to the other one as I go along.

4. Day 12

Gave her straight water this morning, not much else to say. She looks happy but is definitely behind the last Chrystal grow at this stage, I hope she perks up over the next week:eek:.

Attached Files:

5. Time to hit her up with some radiation ;)

She's looking happy, brah

6. Hey man what you using for an exhaust on that tent?

7. If you click on the link for my first Chrystal grow there is a pic on the first page that shows the small box fan I have laying over the exhaust hole on the top of the tent. Ghetto I know. Works for now until I expand.

8. I know thx. She's just a little small compared to other Chrystal grow at the same age. Tried my best to recreate the grow conditions. Thx for stopping in.

9. Day 14

Straight water at 6.8 after these pics. Brought the fan and the lights a little closer. She seems to be growing well now after the transplant. Starting to look like a weed plant :D

Attached Files:

10. Diggin the short nodes, brah. You're keeping her bathed in luminous goodness :D

She reminds me of my gal when she was little. *Sniff* Ah, as if it were only yesterday....

11. Yeah, she's growing tight:D.

12. Day 15

Starting to pick up speed:cool:. Got a little bit of taco leaf from a cal/mag def I think. It's not heat. I didn't add any epsom last two waterings, but plan to for tomorrows watering. In the middle of the last pic you can see a slightly deformed leaf on its right side. Don't know if it's a pH issue or genetics:confused:. My last Chrystal grow had a few leaves like that too, however the plant yielded big. Kinda like an icecream scoop carved out of the side of the leaf. Just wondering.... Till next time :bongin:

Attached Files:

13. Shes lookin good man....like a weed plant lol. On my last crystal and this one, I had a leaf that did the same thing so i have no idea on that one pal lol

14. I've read from numerous articles that say cannabis leaves can deform from rapid growth. You've really got nothing to worry about. My leaves did the same thing in veg and in flower. I was freaking out because I immediatley thought of TMV, but then research showed me I was worrying about nothing.

15. Looking good bro, I agree with ^^^. I think Ive had a couple leaves like that with most of my grows and only really around the time of that rapid growth you were talking about. Keep up the good work, cant wait to see the new tent!

16. Looking good gixxer! How long are you planning on vegging this time?

17. I've been looking back on my last Chrystal grow for comparison. Last time I switched to 12/12 after 28 days. But really it depends on height, similar height is the plan. Thanks for stopping in.

18. Hey GSXR,

Sorry I havent been around much man, but I think at this stage we both know full well how veg. state goes. Anyway, you have yet again grown another beauty. I trust that you will wrap her up to the appropriate level so that flowering will be a success this go-around. I am ever watchful, but forever lurking in he shadows. I wish you the best of luck.

19. :rolleyes:Thanks for stopping in. Yeah, she should speed up this week fah sho:smoke: . I'll make sure she has plenty of room to grow when I flip to 12/12:p. As she gets bigger i'll start adding more CFLs.