Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A child's Graden of Grass. Ever listened to it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TragclyHipCheck, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Me and my friends used to play this when we were totally baked. It never got old for us.
    It was created in the early 70's I think but it was some funny ass stuff. It would be pretty good for all you rooks or apprentices out there.

Here is part 1 on YouTube you can easily find the rest of the parts on there. The full audio of it can be found on popular torrent sites as well.
    Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtupT_dFxGc"]YouTube - A childs Garden Of grass Pt 1[/ame]

2. I don't know what this is, but it's retarded but I want those two minutes and twenty-seven seconds of my life back please.