A chicken, a horse and a mudole

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Flya Den U, Jul 20, 2009.

1. A horse and a \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tchicken are playing in a meadow. The horse \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tfalls into a hole and is sinking. He calls \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tto the chicken to go and get the farmer to \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\thelp pull him out to safety. The \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tchicken runs to find the farmer, but the \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tfarmer can't be found. So the chicken drives \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthe farmer's BMW 328 back to the mud hole, \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tand ties some rope around the bumper. He \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthen throws the other end of the rope over \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tto the horse and drives forward, saving him \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tfrom sinking!
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tA few days later, the chicken and horse are \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tplaying in the meadow again and this time \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthe chicken falls into a mud hole. The \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tchicken yells to the horse to go and get \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tsome help from the farmer. The horse says, \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t"I think I can stand over the hole!" \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSo the horse stretches over the width of the \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tmud hole and says, "Grab my 'thingy' and \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tpull yourself up..." The chicken does just \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthat, and pulls himself to safety.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThe moral of the story?
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tIf you're \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\thung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tpick up chicks.

2. lol pretty funny :D

3. Lmfao!!!! Hahahahahaha

4. That was good, I liked that one.

5. That was good.. :)

6. Bwahahahaha, that's awesome!

7. Pretty good man.