a chick with a mohawk?!

Discussion in 'General' started by biggreen7, Jul 26, 2004.

1. i saw a chick with a mohawk today, is that wierd to you?

2. Sexy really. My ex-girlfriend has blue dreads at one point. I love a girl who doesn't conform.

3. i saw a picture of an insanely hot chick with a mohawk. they're fuckin wicked.

4. couldnt keep it up with that shit going on

5. turn off...

6. my good friend jess rocks mohawks all the time, she looks good in them.

7. my sister has a blue mohawk its pretty cool

8. High All!

How does a women that looks like that get a job though? Any employers I've known wouldn't even consider someone with a visage like that. They might think she is a freak or something was wrong with her. I don't judge though...

Peace.

9. pass. i'll take a regular girl, thanks.

10. my thoughts exactly

seriously

its sad really. Nothing against chicks with mohawks. I'd hang out with them, smoke with them definately.

11. my really staight laced 12 yr old nephew wants one really bad...his even straighter parents wont let him. seems its the "thing" for lil'kids.....
    cant say a chick with a mohak is somthing i see EVEryday

12. i've hooked up with this chick with a mohawk at a few parties. same girl. she's way hot, even on the cover of a music magazine. i've got the link somewhere around here...

13. Mr. T says, "I pity the fool who don't wear no mohawk!"

[​IMG]

14. nice

I went out looking to get some shrooms last night...couldnt find any.

Shrooms fuckin rule.

15. shrooms legal? hope so, doubt they can get rid of them, but anyways, yeah, my gf has a nice hair style, its down to the back of her knees, and blue, a nice ocean blue, takes about 2 and a half bottles of dye to get it that color, but its worth it

16. Dude i have a mohawk and ive seen chicks with them and I think its weird

17. i think on some girls it looks really cool, although it gets old and i don't really find it too attractive.

18. My friend's sister has a mohawk and I think it looks pretty good, but the way I figure it is a pretty girl will look pretty with most haircuts.

19. There's this girl I know with a green hawk, but it looks stupid on her. It really depends if it suits the girl or not.

20. Yeah, it depends on the girl. Some can rock it and some can't...

I used to kinda date a punk-rock girl who shaved her head. She had little dangley pieces of hair in the front, and bangs, but that was it. The whole rest was buzzed. She was really pretty though, and the hair style suited her well :)