A Change for Seasoned Tokers

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seasoned Tokers is taking a bit of a turn soon. It's been a forum without a purpose since we started growing so fast as a community.

The first change is with the description. The description clarifies who should post in the forum and the reason for the forum.

Seasoned Tokers
    Been puffin' for a while? This spot is for our truly experienced smokers. If you're a seasoned toker, share your vast knowledge of the herb and discuss your adventures with Mary Jane in this forum with other seasoned tokers.

This will be a good forum for apprentice tokers to read in order to gain knowledge of the herb and to also gain a stronger respect for it.

Again, this is the first change. Expect more to come. :)

(Threads will be moved as needed over time. Please follow the forums descriptions throughout the City when posting.)

2. I just read a deleted thread regarding this forum and I don't get why some members are so f'n impatient. I posted this thread on the 13th stating that changes are coming...yet, threads are still being made about the "issues" within this forum.

The changes will be gradual....not done all at once just to please a few. We want this to be a cool forum for Seasoned Tokers. A place where they can go to chill with one another. The members that are newer to tokin' have their own place now. They can chill there and the seasoned folks can chill here.

:sigh:
    It's always something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.