A celebration for the death of man..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kiefsweat, Dec 5, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDakWq7aVx8]Agalloch - The Lodge - YouTube[/ame]

so im sitting here listening to this album rite now, witch my friend showed me.
    His name will be S. anywaay, ive known S for a very long time, all the way back to grade school when we were kids n shit. Well hes basically been the only person ive ever known that really enjoys the same shit ass me..only
    his life is way shittier than mine is(for stupid reasons).but ya know, we listen to the same music(black metal of course ) we like the same everything anyway

for the last like 5 years, thti know of and cn rmmeber, hes been traveling between states and cities trying to find like home i guess. Every now and again, hell come back here to where i am and he always tells me hes stayin down here hahaha
    yet, he hates this place more than anything, like, more than ANYTHING. well this time he only stayed for a couple weeks. in that time we chilled EVERY single day. literally. i almost put mywhole life onhold because it had been over a year since the last time i spoke with him.

Well, now hes leaving again. today is likethe last day ill be chilling with him, and like always im not sure if it be the last day FOREVER. ya know?
    its depressing as fuck, when your whole life,every friend youve ever had gets taken away due to regualr life shit.. so now alls i have ar ethese shitty ass friends that steal from me and dont give a fuck about me and my life.(not chillin with any of them btw)
    but yea.. im basically depressed eenough to create a thread to tell you guys this.:(
    i need to inhale trees. goodbye.

2. I feel you, man. Sounds like a little bit of a hard time for you, my man. Hang in there dude, you're gonna be all right.

I'm sorry your friend is leaving.

Good Luck, Brah!

3. if it's that bad go with him when he leave's. thats what i would do

4. tis not that bad.i just needed to vent it out ya know.
    had me feelin shitty for a couple daysthere.