A Call to Action

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SexyBuddahMan, Jul 31, 2012.

1. [quote name='"SexyBuddahMan"']

HAHA it's too bad I care about my future lol.[/quote]

Well you'll never get anywhere with an attitude like that

2. #22 Mogwai, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    [quote name='"SexyBuddahMan"']
    We were under 18 at the time that we were caught, I turn 18 in Sept, so maybe that's why they told me my record would be clean in Sept. I don't really know every detail, but I think my Dad had to pay a misdemeanor fee. The most embarrassing part of the whole situation was that they handcuffed my friend together, which I think was totally unnecessary and possibly unlawful, but whatever.[/quote]

So you're not 18 yet... or you are? I'm pretty fucked up so I'm confused easily.

If you're over 18 you're clean regardless of what the school tells you. If you're under 18, it's like I said. If you fuck up, you get something like community service.

When I was younger (17) I got a PI, possession, fleeing and evading/resisting arrest, and criminal trespassing. I got a similar deal as you. If I played it clean, it didn't matter. I fucked up and got into a scuffle with a cop on duty, and was charged with menacing and terroristic threatening (odd charges, but okay), which fucked up my former deal. And this was like one month after my previous charges.

With my old and new charges, I got a total of 15 hours of community service and was forced to attend counseling (my parents were going through a divorce at the time so I guess they figured that's why I was breaking the law, so counseling should help). I did that for roughly two months and then turned 18. Everything got dropped. No more having to visit the JVO or whatever it's called (like a probation officer for minors), counseling, or anything.I just started over.

If you're under 18, it doesn't matter what you do. If you're about to turn 18 there are so few thongs they can do to you because any punishment they sentence you to HAS to end when you turn 18 unless you do some hard shit like assault or kill someone. So you're entirely good.

I'm not trying to say you can do whatever you want (though you almost can, since the law is, like I said, a pussy when other comes to minors).. I'm just saying you don't have to stress it too much.

Edit

I reread and understand better now. Okay you're not 18. Yeah, they just said it lasts until Sept because that's when you go adult. They will try to play it off as a coincidence (they did me, even specifically saying it was a coincidence at one point), but it's not. They know once you turn 18 they can't do shit.

And thanks for the music compliment =D. Always makes mah day

Edit 2

and about my threatening and menacing charges.. they were bullshit. I did nothing illegal but was being harassed by a cop. We began to argue, and he ended up picking me up and slamming my ass on concrete. I am quite sure I was assaulted since I didn't touch the guy... but I was young and dumb so when I got charged with what I did, and not assault on an officer, I really dealt like I was getting a break. I was dumb as fuck.

The cop had apparently had a ton of brutality complaints against him from others. So they began an investigation on him, at which time his wife came forward that he was beating her. He ended up getting charged with a ton of shit, and is now serving prison time at the same prison he once sent people to. Gotta suck for him

3. Yeah i feel like there a lot of cops with a boner for power.

4. Definitely. I kinda think it's an underlying reason a lot of em take the job, whether they want to admit it to others or themselves.

Fuck the police. And I mean that, yo

5. Just remember, karma's a bitch.

Should come back when you're 18 though...or not, doesn't matter <_<

6. You should of just ran playboy. I use to ditch school all the time and we had hardcore security guards in hawaii. Those fuckers didn't play. They'd see us and yell and ride their bikes after us. For you viewing pleasure I have attached our plan we used to get away. The yellow are security guards, the lines are the ones on bikes. The light blue was our usual escape plan, timing was important. The darker blue was our plan if we had rides, we'd hop this like twelve foot wall, was only like six foot on the side facing the school, and wait at a bus stop there.

Attached Files:

7. Woah there.......

8. Ur a boss.....plan and everything

9. Hahaha that's baller but we were already faded as fuck and when he yelled we were like, "What", and then by the time he got to us we were like oh shit.

10. [quote name='"Mogwai"']

So you're not 18 yet... or you are? I'm pretty fucked up so I'm confused easily.

If you're over 18 you're clean regardless of what the school tells you. If you're under 18, it's like I said. If you fuck up, you get something like community service.

When I was younger (17) I got a PI, possession, fleeing and evading/resisting arrest, and criminal trespassing. I got a similar deal as you. If I played it clean, it didn't matter. I fucked up and got into a scuffle with a cop on duty, and was charged with menacing and terroristic threatening (odd charges, but okay), which fucked up my former deal. And this was like one month after my previous charges.

With my old and new charges, I got a total of 15 hours of community service and was forced to attend counseling (my parents were going through a divorce at the time so I guess they figured that's why I was breaking the law, so counseling should help). I did that for roughly two months and then turned 18. Everything got dropped. No more having to visit the JVO or whatever it's called (like a probation officer for minors), counseling, or anything.I just started over.

If you're under 18, it doesn't matter what you do. If you're about to turn 18 there are so few thongs they can do to you because any punishment they sentence you to HAS to end when you turn 18 unless you do some hard shit like assault or kill someone. So you're entirely good.

I'm not trying to say you can do whatever you want (though you almost can, since the law is, like I said, a pussy when other comes to minors).. I'm just saying you don't have to stress it too much.

Edit

I reread and understand better now. Okay you're not 18. Yeah, they just said it lasts until Sept because that's when you go adult. They will try to play it off as a coincidence (they did me, even specifically saying it was a coincidence at one point), but it's not. They know once you turn 18 they can't do shit.

And thanks for the music compliment =D. Always makes mah day

Edit 2

and about my threatening and menacing charges.. they were bullshit. I did nothing illegal but was being harassed by a cop. We began to argue, and he ended up picking me up and slamming my ass on concrete. I am quite sure I was assaulted since I didn't touch the guy... but I was young and dumb so when I got charged with what I did, and not assault on an officer, I really dealt like I was getting a break. I was dumb as fuck.

The cop had apparently had a ton of brutality complaints against him from others. So they began an investigation on him, at which time his wife came forward that he was beating her. He ended up getting charged with a ton of shit, and is now serving prison time at the same prison he once sent people to. Gotta suck for him[/quote]

I'm not sure if it's like this everywhere. I got caught shoplifting at 20 but my lawyer used HYTA, something about being a "youthful trainee"

Basically it's an "i know what I did was wrong, but i'm still young and immature"

I ended up pleading guilty with HYTA, so I got a year of unsupervised probation, and as long as I "keep my noise clean" it won't be on my record.

But... If you do fuck up again while on your HYTA probo, you get charged with the first crime as well as the new one.

11. Op sounds like a immature minor. I'm sure that's been said but oh well.

12. [quote name='"Mogwai"']

The law doesn't work like that. If you got arrested and booked, you have a record.

If they DID do that, and are still offering a deal, it means you're under 18. Because if you're an adult they don't give a single fuck. They book you, fuck your record (and life up), and forget it. Only to do it to more people the next day.

Your record usually clears when you turn 18. I can't imagine them doing anything to make this not so. Even if you fuck the stipulations up, you'll still be on a clean slate when you become an adult.. they won't tell you that, though... they'll tell you whatever they want to make you act good because you're a minor and chances are you're fucking stupid when it comes to law.

I'm not saying tell them to fuck off.. I'm just saying if you're under 18, you really don't have anything to worry about in the long run.

If you fuck up you'll get a few hours of community service at most. If not, you don't. All the same you'll be clean at 18. I got so many charges when I was a minor, and they really didn't do shit. The law is incredibly easy on kids.[/quote]

the law does work like that.... exactly like that. I live in Michigan and they have a special way to deal with first time marijuana offenders under the age of 20. it keeps your record clean and your name off the books as long as you don't violate probation

13. So for doing his job your gonna get him fired? You sound like an immature 15 year old pissed about getting in trouble for doing something ILLEGAL.

14. [quote name='"bigjmorris"']

the law does work like that.... exactly like that. I live in Michigan and they have a special way to deal with first time marijuana offenders under the age of 20. it keeps your record clean and your name off the books as long as you don't violate probation[/quote]

Me too. That's the HYTA thing I was talking about. Bit it's not just marijuana, I think it's all misdemeanors

15. Op you were doing illegal drugs at school. Take a step back and think this through.

How fun was it getting put through the system? Would you do it again juat to get revenge on FUCKING MATT?

16. Man. You smoked at school and got caught. Just chill and play it safe until September. All fucking with him is gna do is get you in more shit.

17. [quote name='"bigjmorris"']

the law does work like that.... exactly like that. I live in Michigan and they have a special way to deal with first time marijuana offenders under the age of 20. it keeps your record clean and your name off the books as long as you don't violate probation[/quote]

Shit I've never seen anyone get a break like that. Here in ky I got caught with a couple grams just a few months after turning 18. Spent a week in jail.

But then again your state has pretty relaxed weed laws now doesn't it? If I remember right you even have a medical program?

18. U should be kissing his ass for not calling the cops on u instead of acting like a kid. Act you age not your shoe size.

19. I think a lot of you guys didn't even read everything he typed, he clearly said that he isn't going to try and get the guy fired, and the guy did basically turn them into the cops even though he didn't do so directly. He's mainly pissed off because he tried to act like the cool security guard but then fucked them over. You all need to stop acting so high and mighty like you didn't fuck with the faculty at your school when you were kids. Sheez.

20. This is definitely not entirely true. Different states have different laws and different offenses. It's obvious that this is these dudes first offense. I got arrested, on my first offense, and it was just a plea guilty, you get a 360$ fine, and a few months of drug testing. If you don't get arrested in two years, we expunge your record. That's what exactly happened, and now my record is expunged. Laws aren't the same everywhere bro