A Call to Action

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SexyBuddahMan, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Hey fellow kush heads, I need some help. So back in May my friend an I got caught smoking at the river behind my school by a security guard who we know refer to as FUCKING MATT. So when he sees us he yells, "Well that's a fuckin' stupid thing to be doing!" Anyway he comes up to us and calmly tells us, "Don't worry guys we're going to try to keep this internalized." So me and my friend begin to calm down thinking he's gonna like throw our shit in the river and get on with his day. He decides to take us to hell incarnate (our assistant principal), and leave us to her. She doesn't hesitate to call the police and have us arrested. Long story short our records will remain clean as long as we're good little boys until September. Now this is where you guys come in, it is our goal this coming school year to do everything in our power to make his life a living hell. We want to make sure he pays for what he did. There is catch though, as we are already on the administrations bad side, we cannot do anything that breaks any rules. He is the security guard who usually works the front desk after school, if you guys know of anything we can do, just let me know.

2. Fart bomb in his office!!!!

3. So basically you gotta do little things that will make his job harder but won't get you in trouble

4. If he carries around a Walkie-Talkie, try and buy one like his and find the channel hes using...

I'm sure you can think of some funny shit to say over the air :)

5. Ask him redundant common sense questions that he has to answer. Continue asking questions until he gets overly mad, then say "sheesh chill out man" and walk alway. Repeat the next day.

6. Write an anonymous letter to the school principle saying you caught "FUCKING MATT" kissing and groping a female student at *insert realistic place in your school this could happen* you are scared about getting in trouble so you chose to report it this way.

Bye-bye to your job, FUCKING MATT.

7. Use a computer and type it though ^ maybe use an at home computer. Because at my school they give you something called a student number and the downtown school board can see anything you've been doing. So they may investigate find out it was you and want you to be a witness then you be fuckd.

8. Yes, by write I most defiantly meant type it.

Regardless of whether they think he did it or not, they have to investigate it seriously, and he'll probably have to take a "vacation" especially in the wake of the Sandusky/Penn State shit.

9. #10 RandomThoughts, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    Oh come ON....You're going to get the guy fired or fuck with him...for doing his job?
    That IS his job yknow - hell, contacting police may have been too, he at least didn't take that step himself...
    Seriously, get the fuck over it and stop acting like this...this is just school to you, it's his job and his life. Don't fuck with it.

You guys talking about falsifying reports of what would be considered to be a sexual offence too, that's one of the most doggish fucked up things you could do to someone.

Be mature. I mean I know you're school kids, but fuck...you're not RETARDED schoolkids.
    You make his job hard, it's only going to result in elevating the situation.

10. Sounds like a minor....

To sum it up:

1.You got caught smoking. (Which means you most likely had a piece of some sort and some weed.)
    2. You got taken to your assistant principles office.
    3. Didnt get the cops called/arrested (So in a nutshell no record.)

What is your problem... Making a guys day hell. It sure does sound like you got the easy way out. Now stop acting like such a little kid and learn about karma!

11. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']Oh come ON....You're going to get the guy fired or fuck with him...for doing his job?
    That IS his job yknow - hell, contacting police may have been too, he at least didn't take that step himself...
    Seriously, get the fuck over it and stop acting like this...this is just school to you, it's his job and his life. Don't fuck with it.

You guys talking about falsifying reports of what would be considered to be a sexual offence too, that's one of the most doggish fucked up things you could do to someone.

Be mature. I mean I know you're school kids, but fuck...you're not RETARDED schoolkids.
    You make his job hard, it's only going to result in elevating the situation.[/quote]

This. Don't handle the situation immaturely please.

12. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']Oh come ON....You're going to get the guy fired or fuck with him...for doing his job?

You make his job hard, it's only going to result in elevating the situation.[/quote]

Thank you.

Attached Files:

• 646.jpg
      646.jpg
      File size:
      30.3 KB
      Views:
  13. Man
    Kids will be kids.

14. I don't plan on getting him fired or anything like that. The thing is he gave us a sense of hope, and he told us that he smoked when he was our age and shit and made us feel safe. We thought he was just gonna take our shit and throw it in the river and let us go. He took us to someone who obviously wasn't going to let us go. Kids pull pranks and shit on teachers all the time for no reason. He made our live's harder, I think it's fair that we get a little tit for tat every once in a while. My Dad didn't punish me very harshly, but my friend who was with is being introverted by his Mom. He's one of my best friends and now all of the plans we had for senior year are probably going to be ruined because of FUCKING MATT. Think back to a time when you were young and you had the whole world in front of you, you and your friends were all just about having a good time and stayin chill not hurtin anybody. Then someone just comes along and just says fuck that and shits all over you. That's pretty much how we feel about FUCKING MATT. We're not gonna do anything that puts his job in jeapordy but we are gonna make his job full of suck just like he has made our lives full of suck. Im sorry if you see this as immature or whatever, but we could do much worse.

15. Thank you.

16. #17 Mogwai, Jul 31, 2012
    Just like... get a bunch of people to talk shit to him on Facebook, or something.

Or find his parents and beat the fuck out of them

The best thing to do would probably be for you and your friends to get bad grades. Never turn in homework, bomb every test, you know. Bad grades mean bad teachers, which means a bad principal. He'd probably lose his job. Just fail everything. If you can get held back, awesome, because that's an extra year of shitting on his professional reputation

17. We DID get the cops called on us, were arrested and walked out infront of all of our classmates and got booked. We're in the system but our records will stay clean as long as we don't get caught doing anything before Sept 14.

18. #19 Mogwai, Jul 31, 2012
    [quote name='"SexyBuddahMan"']

We DID get the cops called on us, were arrested and walked out infront of all of our classmates and got booked. We're in the system but our records will stay clean as long as we don't get caught doing anything before Sept 14.[/quote]

The law doesn't work like that. If you got arrested and booked, you have a record.

If they DID do that, and are still offering a deal, it means you're under 18. Because if you're an adult they don't give a single fuck. They book you, fuck your record (and life up), and forget it. Only to do it to more people the next day.

Your record usually clears when you turn 18. I can't imagine them doing anything to make this not so. Even if you fuck the stipulations up, you'll still be on a clean slate when you become an adult.. they won't tell you that, though... they'll tell you whatever they want to make you act good because you're a minor and chances are you're fucking stupid when it comes to law.

I'm not saying tell them to fuck off.. I'm just saying if you're under 18, you really don't have anything to worry about in the long run.

If you fuck up you'll get a few hours of community service at most. If not, you don't. All the same you'll be clean at 18. I got so many charges when I was a minor, and they really didn't do shit. The law is incredibly easy on kids.

19. HAHA it's too bad I care about my future lol.