A business section maybe?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some blades (including myself) are very interested in the business world. Maybe a sub forum area for business talk? It is important to know what goes on in the business world.

2. Are there that many topics in General or other forums already?

Typically new forums are added when there's quite a bit of interest, so far, not really seeing it myself.

3. news section!

4. Y??

we cannot talk about dealing..and no doubt a "business section" will be seen as a "dealer board" by some..

5. That would be good i have very good business techniques and thoughts that might be not so bad, i would be really interested in reading other users plans and ideas :)

6. I like this idea as well. Maybe not just business, but like a section to talk about work and other things associated with business. I try not to put threads in General because they get buried too fast/very little input because the interested people can't find them, and it's cluttered enough already as it is. :smoke:

7. That's a valid concern, for sure.

But the biggest point for me is that I can't think of a single "business" thread I've seen on here recently. :p

If there were actually enough folks making popular threads related to business, then it is something we'd probably consider, but there doesn't really seem to be any demand for that kind of thing at the moment. :confused_2:

Thanks for the suggestion, though. I'll keep an eye out for any increase of interest in this area. :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.