The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A bunch of supplements NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cally Kush, Aug 5, 2011.

1. i got into some shit and got put on probation. i just met with my PO yesterday morning and we didnt have time for the drug test. i know its coming up soon and i want to be ready for it.

i have smoked heavily the past 3 years recently took a 1 month T break and smoked about 5gs over 1-2 weeks and stopped 2 days ago.

130lbs
    5"10
    muscle>fat

i have a bunch of supplements around the house and i dont know what will help and what wont.

Super Lysine +
    Vitamin C
    Echinacea
    Licorice
    Propolis
    Odorless Garlic

Super Cleanse.
    Our bodies are not equipped to handle the amount of toxins we come into contact with every day. Taking a proactive approach toward moving these chemicals through your body helps support your overall health and sense of well-being. Super Cleanse® is formulated to help promote this activity with a proprietary blend of herbs, fibers and other nutrients to support colon health and enhance digestion. Much more than just a simple cleansing formula with fiber, Super Cleanse® includes botanicals traditionally used to nourish, stimulate and cleanse the colon and support the body's natural detoxification processes. This product provides a mixture of nutrients to support colon health. Super Cleanse® is a comprehensive formula that helps clean out your lower digestive tract with a synergistic blend of herbs and fibers.

Vitamin B-2 Riboflavin
    supports fat & energy Metabolism

I am also considering getting those canberry pills but idk if i can in time...

i just started drinking 1 liter of water every 30 minutes and working out and eating healthy

so basicly will any of those help and what are my ods of passing :confused::confused: any other tips you guys can think of :confused:

Thank you so much for reading this and hopefully taking the time to help me out. gc is a loving community to all of its stoner allys and i love you all :D

2. i think the B-2 will help the most

3. Definitley get cranberry pills and take like 10-15 every day haha

4. haha i need them asap i just need to bum a ride to wally world. atm i got 4$ to my name... so im allmost stuck with what i got

5. does anyone know about the super cleanse? it claims alot of stuff about flushing toxins but your colon soooo... and anything in the super lysine sound helpfull???

6. i just found wheat grass powder wich "detoxifies and cleanses your body" and icelandic kelp wich has 225 mcg iodine and 41 mg kelp

7. Remember to drink a sports drink in there also. To much water will screw up your electrolytes and can kill you. Sports drinks help balance everything out.

8. your just to stupid to understand any of this :D

Grasscity Deals Near You