Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A bud sequence... aw, yall got that funk??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Blunts'n'Bongs, Feb 14, 2009.

1. #1 Blunts'n'Bongs, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    what I have left of the bud, Dank on the left (some straight bomb, fresh as a baby's bottom, moist, and fresh, yet still COVERED in crystals, Some of my favorite bud Ive picked up, the smell is like a fresh spring morning, and when you break it up, it smells like straight beautiful dankness.)

[​IMG]

Beasters- scent of lemon, very nice smell, a little dry, so I added a lemon peel, (made the smell AMAZING) very pleased.

The dank (better shot)- [​IMG]

A blunt of the dank (I disagree with people who say blow dank out of bongs, aint NOTHIN like an L of some sweet dankness).

[​IMG]

beasters (better shot)
    [​IMG]

we geeked...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]