A Bubbler, A Dog, and my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ean, Mar 23, 2006.

1. So to cap off my 3days of no parents i decided to wake up early today and just blaze all day. So i woke up rolled out of bed pack the bubbler and hit it while i was still sitting in my bed. In the process my dog, merlin(hes a shetland sheepdog), has jumped up into the bed and is chilling on my other pillow sniffing the smoke out of the air. So i shotgunned him a hit and we went downstairs to get breakfast(dog chow for merlin and frozen waffles for myself). I gave him an overflowing bowl and we sat on the front porch watching the little kids head off to school.

So about an hr or so later my girlfriend calls and asks me whats going on and if i want to hang out for the day. I invited her over and when she got here we split a bowl and shared with merlin then went inside and spent the day watching movies and cuddling. I wish everyday could be like this

2. awesome sounding day man

toking up mans best friend and little mans best friend all in a single day :D :)

cuddlings the shit too

3. your story reminded me of the bad ass pup im gettin tommorow! siberian husky and great purinese/wolf mix, hes gonna be HUGE when he grows!!! im stoked!!

4. dude thats awesome ive always wanted a part wolf mix in a dog

5. There's something you don't hear everyday. At least, not quite phrased that way. :)

It's okay, Ars. I'm a cuddler too. I'm comfortable enough with my masculinity to admit that. Yup, all seven and a half inches of my masculinity!

Sounds like an awesome day, Ean.

6. Ahahahaha...I couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes :hello: