A broke clock is right twice a day

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by cigarjack, May 18, 2019.

1. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer announced he will reintroduce his bill to remove cannabis from the federal list of controlled substances, freeing the plant from federal regulation.

“It’s time to decriminalize marijuana, and this bill is a critical first step,” said Schumer, according to an account on Brooklyn-based Kings County Politics. “The Marijuana Freedom and Opportunity Act would give states the right to make their own choices when it comes to regulation; better equip all Americans, particularly communities disproportionately impacted by marijuana’s criminalization, to participate in the growing marijuana economy; and, by incentivizing sealing and expungement programs, provide Americans with low-level marijuana convictions the opportunity to move forward.”

• Like Like x 2
  2. Schumer is still an idiot. This bill discriminates based on sex and skin color which has nothing to do with how cannabis is scheduled.

Level The Economic Playing Field: Establish dedicated funding streams to be administered by the Small Business Administration (SBA) for women and minority-owned marijuana businesses that would be determinant on a reasonable estimate of the total amount of revenue generated by the marijuana industry.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Since when is "fair and equal" having a representative societal equivalent in any given work force? To flip this back at libtards, using your own thought process, the NBA is racist because there arent enough representative white guys, asians or latinos. There, see how fucking stupid that is?

Ffs, this shit drives me crazy. And now Biden, chief libtard himself, has the gall to run on unity. Thats right, the establishment selection of the DNC, the people that bring you victimhood and labels to describe exactly what whitey did to you thats so wrong, is running on unity. Dems haven't tried to unite anything but corporate fu ds and their bank accounts simce Slick Willy porked his way across the nation, smashing every homely assistant in his path.

The idea that drug enforcement wrongly victimized poor and colored folks is dog shit. The fact of the matter is, that every person qho committed a drug related crime did so knowing full well what the consequences could be.

When did personal responcibility die? Sure, if Hillary isn't responcible for her actions, why should we? Right? This shit is disgusting. Top it off with the weaponized court system chomping at the bit to show how progressice they are, running off and literally ruining lives over unverifiable claims from women.

What happened to falsifying a police repory being a crime? Hell, whatever is proven to be untrue (proven false, not decided to be unworthy of conviction) should land the Jussie making the claim in whatever trouble the falsified accusation carries. So, woman lights up husband for attempted murder, and theres video showing shes just a crazy bitch making shit up, she goes down for attempted murder.

Maybe if there were real and substantial penalties for wasting the courts time, and destroying the life of a fellow citizen, so many folks wouldn't be wondering how they #GotJussied.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. "Give us businesses cause we're whamen and minorities" Yeah, equality. Cause the white or jewish dude who owns a business didn't need to work hard and earn his money. They were just given it by the magic white privilege elves. You can't have an adult conversation with a modern day liberal anymore. It's embarrassing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. After reading your post I'm having trouble understanding what part of my post above you disagree with.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I read it wrong initially. I was under the impression you supported the words you wrote in bold. My bad.

7. I don't always make my meanings clear. I guess you now know the words in bold were in the bill written by Schumer.

8. I wonder if we will ever see anything at the fed level.

• Like Like x 1