A break from a brake.

Discussion in 'General' started by AboutItStoned, Apr 17, 2007.

1. I am stoned and I am suppose to be on a 1 month tolerance break. Well, at least I said I would not go too 'extreme' where I wont blaze at a kick back in a buddy's house on a late saturday night. But this is the afternoon, I am stoned in the afternoon and it is monday. Its the fucken begining of the week. What the fucken heppend there!? The good part is that I wont have anytime through out the week to blaze. Except for the weekend and I did say I wouldn't go the the extremes. Now that I think about it, it turns out that I only cut back and I didn't go on a break. Damn, reading this must have been a waste of your time. Sorry but shit happens, right?:smoking:

2. haha shit definitely happens. especially when you're stoned.

3. Well, slowing down is a good start to stopping.. but if you really want a break, then i suggest you sell your sack and get it over with...

If you're a huge pothead like me - the first week will be hard..... but you'll thank yourself and understand who you really are afterwards....

my last break was a 1 year sabbatical that i did for myself... it was hard, as expected.. but man was it satisfying

good luck on the break

4. its all good, cutting back can be just as good as a break, even better, beucase then you can still get baked