A boy and his pipe

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mjr18793, Jun 28, 2011.

1. About a month or so ago I decided that I was tired of smoking out of water bottles so I decided to go out and buy a pipe from my lhs. Well I ended up buying a pipe that was labled for $35 but since it had a hairline scratch I got it for $20.

I went to a party a couple of weeks after getting my pipe and decided to smoke some "friends" out. Well while we were smoking the host told everyone that was outside to come inside or leave since the cops were supposedly coming. Well as were inside people were still hitting my pipe so I thought nothing of it. Until I noticed no one was smoking and my pipe was gone. Basically the people I smoked out took my pipe and dipped.

I decided to drop it and just buy a new pipe which I did last week. Well... I lost that pipe as well. I was at another party and a cop came and busted it down. So as I was waiting outside of the apartment for my friends another cop comes towards me so I decide to chuck my pipe into the bushes so if he decided to search me I would be fine and be able to pick up my pipe later.

All the cop told me to do was go home and left. Of course I couldn't find my pipe and had to leave it in hope of going back one day to retrieve it.

Fast foward to a couple hours ago when I was walking towards another party and its none other than my "friends" smoking out of my pipe. I calmly walked up to him trying to suppress my anger and ask if that was my pipe. After a couple minutes of him bsing and saying how he found it on a table inside and how he didn't steal I took my pipe and entered the party as they left in shame.

I am sooooo ecstatic right now.. I cannot believe I got my pipe back!!!

PS. The reason I put friends in quotation was because they were friends of a friend so I was cool with them until they stole my pipe. I called my friend and asked him about my pipe which he repeatedly denied that his friends took it. Well lets just say I'll be talking to him soon lol.

Tldr; basically I lost my pipe bought another, then lost that and then I found my first pipe at a party.

2. I like laying pipe.

3. good on ya mate.
    how'd you get it back if they were denying it?

4. He said he found it at the party we were currently at. So he asked if I wanted it and I said as soon as your done with that bowl =). He offered me a hit which I politely refused and after he was done I took it from his hands before he had a chance to run away and I went into the party.

5. its good that you got the pipe back, I know I'd be pissed if something like that happened to me, and as for your "friends", people who bs like that shouldn't be smoked out

6. Yeah he wasn't really a friend per say but I had chilled with him a couple of times.

Btw here's a pic of the pipe I just got back (the blue one) which named is named Jake Sully.

The yellow/red pipe was known as simba and hopefully I'll be able to find him.

Attached Files:

7. Nice man karma worked out for you. Similar situation happened to me, but I saw the dude trying to take it. I had to tackle him and have a friend search him cause he denied taking it. Lol we found it then kicked him in the back of the head Lols.

8. Does it really matter if a cop finds a pipe on you? I mean if they sell it at a head shop, why would you need to chuck it? Seeing as you clearly had no weed on you

9. It had resin on it so I could of been charged with drug paraphernalia. Btw that pic is when it was brand new so you can't see how it changed colors =\…

10. kinda violent don't you think? hahahaa

11. cool, it has a carb. but $20 for that?

12. Well it could've been tabaco that's what I'm saying, I mean anything you burn on a pipe will leave resin right? I don't see the logic in cops charging people when all they have is a pipe

13. they can test it on the spot and see theres thc in the resin. plus weed resin smells way different than tobacco resin

14. Oh alright, that's what just popped in my head but you said it first, thanks :)

15. Good you got one back.