Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A bowl.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PoopInMyPants, Oct 19, 2009.

1. This is most likely a stupid question or statement, but i dont know. First of all i have been browsing lately and i have read plenty of times where people say just a single bowl will get them high. I smoke 4-5 days a week, and a bowl does jack shit to me. I feel nothing, after my second bowl im kind of buzzed, 3rd bowl i have a decent mellow high, and 4th bowl im baked. Does anybody out there with a high tolerance feel anything after a single bowl sesh? Because i sure as hell dont.

2. It's all about quality.

3. It's possible that you aren't smoking correctly, or it could be very bad weed.

4. Hold in your hits.

5. 1.Inhale 2.Hold your hits

6. sounds like a high tolerance to me.

Just make sure to always hold u shit in, but i feel ya on the one bowl doing jack shit. Thats why i took a semi t break (was backpacking with a half o so had to drastically cut down) and now im back to 1 bowl gettin me lifted, 2 high, 3+ chillin harder and harder

7. either its bad weed or you've got a high tolerance from smoking good weed that regularly

8. I do hold in my hits, and i do take big hits. I have been smoking 4-5 days a week since Late August (When school started) I smoke on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. And the occasional Monday WakeNBake. And keep in mind i smoke 2-3 times a day when i do. You should know me better than this grasscity, i do not get crappy weed. I have been smoking for a year and a half. I think its safe to say i know what im doing.

9. Having a high tolerance fucking sucks! Lol.

10. Off of some mids I will get high from 0.5 of a gram if its highmids/dank usualy a hit or 2

11. Same problem Here. I usually get Beasters or Fire, and once in a while mids simply cause I get more for less, and I inhale, I hold in my hits, but it takes FOREVER to get even a buzz going. I've been thinking about taking a T-Break, but when I first started up again after not smoking except maybe once or twice for like 2 years I already took mad bowls to get going

12. those kids that get high off one bowl have a low tolerance and probably dont smoke as often as we do.

2nd. it could be the quality of the weed but it doesnt take a genius to know what they probably smoke by now.LOL

13. I smoke a bowl of danks Im good. I smoke 3 bowls of mids. Im still wanting more.

So I say Get better weed. Smoke one bowl. Walk away. come back. Smoke another bowl. walk away. Lower your tolerance or go on a T break.

Also does your weed usually seeds and steams and flat and dark. If so NO wonder 4 bowls is getting you baked.