Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A bowl of heatish (Macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by brcmix, Feb 15, 2009.

1. I can't even imagine the satisfaction you must get from providing yourself with all the materials. Growing sounds so amazing, I might try it next year in my closet.

2. Very, very nice man! +rep

3. One of the biggest reasons I share my grows here in the hope of inspiring even a few people to grow their own in order to break the shackles of ripoff prices fueled by Prohibition. I literally spend under $10 per ounce for the best bud you can imagine.

4. I haven't met too many people who grow so I didn't know the costs of growing, but ten dollars an ounce sounds like a dream come true.

5. DAMN :eek:

That grinder is clean as hell haha.

6. It can range from $5-$50 per ounce to grow depending on the method, strain, growing knowledge and skill, etc.

7. that's after buying all the equipment though, which can be rather pricey( as i'm sure yours was, considering the quality of your weed). once you buy the gear though, you can just keep growing, and then you start reaping the benefits.

8. awesome bowl hitting combo u got there ! :bongin:

9. + rep loooks like sime dank bud

10. A few hundred bucks tops up front, less than most people pay for an ounce of the good stuff.

EDIT: I don't have a very advanced system btw, very low tech aside from lighting.

11. OMG THAT IS A HUGE HIT OF HASH!!!! hahahaha u must have been tripping balls!!! love it!!! +rep :smoke::smoke:

12. Ohh, I hope the pictures aren't misleading. The picture of the hash in my hand is between two and three grams. The hash that I packed in the bowl is only like .1 gram - .2 grams tops. That bowl went to me and one other person and it gets you as high as you need to be.

13. that's true i guess. a high-tech setup could set you back a good amount, though i'd assume if you're spending that much money on equipment, the actual cost of the weed probably isn't a problem.

14. I hand water rockwool cubes that sit in kitty litter trays right now. Can't get much lower tech than that and still call it hydroponic :)

I will setup a more automated system once I start travelling a lot again; I've been in a non-travel phase for months now but that will change shortly.