Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A bowl of heatish (Macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by brcmix, Feb 15, 2009.

1. So I thought I would share, with pictures, a bowl of heatish(weed, hash, and kief).

No name dank (50/eigth)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bubble hash with kief I mixed in (20/gram)
    [​IMG]

Kief I have been collecting for a while
    [​IMG]

Step 1: Weed
    [​IMG]

Step 2: Hash
    [​IMG]

Step 3: Kief
    [​IMG]

Step 4: Milk
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking, and let me know what you think!

2. NICE weed hash and kief man. +rep

3. Thanks, if you ever have all the ingredients handy i suggest trying it. This bowl really hit me, it took me like 40 minutes just to figure out how to post the pictures haha.

4. dude, you just be absolutely gonzo'd if you domed that to yourself. i smoked a dry bowl of purple kush with a kief tablet between 3 people and i was fucked :D so that bowl must have obliterated you

5. you must have been higher than a kite. +rep

i need to start saving up my keif!

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klwRBhvmRfU"]YouTube - Hieroglyphics - Heatish[/ame]

7. #7 brcmix, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    Yea man Full Circle is such a sick album.

8. Bump for the evening

9. oh man that looks like some dank weed...

10. Bump for the morning

11. That is some sexy shit right there. I wish I could of smoked that. :bongin:

12. Nice, Bet you were hittin on that bowl for quite some time

13. damn man, thats hot. do you have to store keif in an air tight jar? I dont have a lot, but right now its rocking in the catcher of my grinder. gonna have to save for a long time. BTW if you have a ton of keif, just use it to make hash.

14. Im not 100% sure on how kief should be stored, I usually have a lot in my catcher too I don't think it really matters over a short period of time.

I might make hash with it eventually but I made firecrackers with some kief and those are amazing, way better taste wise too.

15. Damn, those are some great pics of heatish. :hello:
    Hope you had a great time.

16. Looks nice and tasty. Similar to what I've been smoking this weekend. NL#5 + qwiso + kief for the win.

[​IMG]

17. Yea isn't the combination amazing, I love the different feeling you get from heatish than what you normally get from just mj.

18. Yep. It's even more satisfying when it's all your own product :)

19. haha damn ive always thought about doing that looks amazing

very expensive bowl but your gone huh

:hello: