Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Bong Genie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CyclicDreams, Nov 22, 2011.

1. So you're smoking whether it be from a bong, bowl, joint, blunt, vap, or whatever...and a genie appears from the smoke you just exhaled.. You have 1 wish (no wish for infinite wishes), what would it be?

I want to get a little more creative other than unlimited weed...so I'm going to say my wish would be a decent amount of land out in the country that is close enough to the city though with a house that is already paid off and everything. What's your wish?

2. Infinite genie bongs.

3. I'd wish for weed to be completely legalized worldwide.

YEAH BUDDY

4. Either that my plants grow successfully, I find my purpose in life, or I can see my girlfriend (havent seen her in two months :() Haha sorry I cant pick one but thats whats been on my mind lately :eek:

5. I feel you bro. I think you should check out existentialism.

6. Super Saiyan :D

7. #7 HelpDesk, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    3 grand every month for the rest of my life...

It's just enough that i cant comfortably live on it without work, but just enough that it really helps.

Or every Prius in the world turned to it's weight equivalent in bud.