A blunt and joint I rolled - before I got cuaght...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ab232, Jul 4, 2009.

1. #1 ab232, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2009
    If you haven't seen this thread yet - I got caught - take a look - it's long.. http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...ht-my-parents-but-they-really-cool-about.html

Sorry about the phone quality.. I haven't rolled a blunt in almost 4 months so yeah if I can get feedback.. also if you see on the right end of the blunt the paper looks a little weird, I cut that part off..
    [​IMG]

I been rolling a joint for a little now, not so good at them but I feel this was one of my best and it got me so LIFTED!!
    [​IMG]

Some feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. shitty joint poorly rolled blunt. were the budz good?=]

3. lol thanks! smoked well..

thanks tho..

4. i would teach you but just go on youtube and search a few how to's...

Good Try but need more practice...I am not the best with joints but my blunts are always the BEST and all the people I smoke with say so too. My blunts always have a filter (makes the hits better) and the bud if grinded semi-finely enough to pack n burn evenly but not small enough to choke or eat it up through the filter. I also do not "OVER PACK" my blunts with too much bud and it make it harder to smoke and inhale the nice blunt...this causes the bud to burn and release most of the THC in the air whereas it could be inhaled with less work. Also I pack it slight tighter by the tip so the bud does not fall through and just roll it perfectly most of the time circulour but at times I roll cones but prefer cylinder shaped. HAve fun and keep practicing. If you were in soCAl nere by I could have hook you up with a professional blunt.

WEll peace and stay high

5. cool, glad u gave me real feedback..

6. idk wtf they are talking about on your joint, it seems fine, but u need to practice on the blunts. youtube, a pack of rolling tobacco, and 10 gars should be cheap and efficient.

7. thanks!!

8. No gonna lie, there are a couple bumps in the blunt, looks a bit limpy, try to get the joint to like like a cig.

9. Those are some bad roll's but keep trying man and watch at least 5 how to's on youtube.

10. cool.. thanks..

i like cone's for than the cigarette cylinder style..

i'll keep working on it..

11. Fuck what it looks like if it gets you high the roll was perfect.

12. both of them were cherrying.. i didn't have to relight once..

13. The joint looked fine for your first time. Just try to even it out and maybe make a longer one. The blunt could use some work tho.:smoking:

14. the blunt sucks
    but i think your main problem was the blunt paper you chose
    looks like a cheap phillie blunt to me
    stay with swisher or white owl
    but blunt wraps are the best:hello:

15. the blunt is alright it could use some work. the joint on the other hand is pretty good.

16. it was a dutch master, and it was a little old so I had some trouble with the outter leaf i got it to work.. but it was MORE than smokeable.. didnt canoe or anything..

17. They both look fine, not professional of course but i didnt expect that. Looks like you used a good amount of weed too. Whenever your learning to roll i feel its best to use as much weed as possible and not worry bout it fallin off the sides. Too lil weed sucks. Its never a waste of weed if ya get high, dont worry about the 6 ococlock flamewars.

18. Thanks!! Yeah, don't expect professional, I haven't been smoking for that long..

19. Just keep practing. You don't even need to watch any youtube videos, you've already got the concept down, your method just needs work. Never once watched a video on how to roll, I learned through plenty of practice, started with cigs, making my joints easier to roll since I was getting used to it. Eventually I started rolling blunts, that wasn't too long ago, and now I'm proud to say that I rarely mess up anything when rolling :bongin:

If you can, watch a friend that's good at it, it's better than watching videos because they can also help you out by telling you what you're doing wrong, or anything else you would like to specifically know. Good luck, you'll get there :D

20. so much negativity in this thread...the joint looks fine, i love cone shapes too. just make sure you don't roll it too tight or you won't get airflow. if you said it cherries then just keep rolling it the way you've been rolling it and you'll eventually figure out your own problems. like everyone always says, best to practice yourself.

the blunt could be more evenly rolled, try to spread out the weed evenly or shape it to whatever shape you like. if you're having problems rolling with dutches, try using green games. they are never ever dry and roll great.