a blessing in disguise...

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jun 27, 2006.

1. sup bladez,

i've been doing some soul searching lately. i think that i have been smoking too much mj lately.

i've been smoking everday for about the past 5 months sometimes more than once a day. my tolerance had gotten so high that i could smoke a whole blunt to the head and barely feel anything from it. (and i was smoking dro)

ever since i got a decent job a few months ago, i've been able to afford pretty much all the weed i want which has proved to be a minor problem.

i've been using weed as an antidepressent since i went off script antidepressants because i feel that natures medicine is more beneficial and less harmful than injesting synthetic chemicals that alter my brain function.

anyway, i've been wanting to take a tolerance break lately, but just haven't had the will power to do it.

last friday i had to get surgery to get all 4 wisdom teeth out. since then i haven't smoked any mj at all. Today is my 4th day of abstinence.

the first 2 days i felt like shit from the anestesia (sp?) and pain meds plus the fact that i wasn't eating very much (because my oral stitches and swelling limited me to what i could eat).

i've wanted to smoke big time the first two days but since then my urge has subsided. i feel like i could easily go the rest of my life w/o smoking if i needed to. but that off course isn't going to be the case.

i think once my sockets heal, i'm only gonna smoke 2-3 times a week.

i usually smoke about a quarter a week which costs me anywhere from $40-70/wk.

how much do you all usually spend on mj a week?

anyway, i'm just glad my surgery is over and i had the chance to take a break. it will probably be sat before i try to smoke again.

do you all think 1 week is enough for a tolerance break or should i try to go for more?

2. I say hold out as long as you can till you spark up again. It will feel all the better when you finally do. Think of it as tantric smoking, hah.

As for how much I smoke, usually a 1/8th a week, which runs me about 35 cdn.

3. shit I smoke a half O a week. im trying to cut back. its weird having a extra $100 in my paycheck. ive been slowly smoking off the last bit of my weed. just got in from finishing everything, except one joint im saving for my girlfriend and I.

Im confident I can stop without giving in much at all.