A bitch aint shit but a ho n a trick.

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuck em!

Ain't nothin but a buncha fuckin wanna be hos fuckin my boys n shit.. FUCK THAT.

FUCK! ..

Ya cant turn a fuckin ho into a housewife.

end of my mother fucking rant.

2. bitches aint shit but ho's and trick lick on these nuts and suck the dicks.....

ben folds is an amazing singer

3. I hope you arent implying he wrote that song
    if you are,
    let me know i need to edit in about a bajillion laughing faces into my post

4. guys to be honest i dont give a fuck who wrote the song.

Im havin a hard ass fuckin time with life right now.. real fuckin hard mang..

I aint even trippin over bitches.. but between bitches n all my other problems n my baxk stabbin boy whos been my best friend for ever.. i dont know what to do anymore..

life is becoming unbearable for me...

5. As your attorney I highly recommend a vacation,

whether its drug induced, or geograhical

6. Yeah.. a vacation.

Its good advice.. but ima broke mother fucker n im goin to jail in 4 days...,

7. and I recomend taking me with you.

please haha

8. Suicide? WTF where did i say that, apparently its been on your mind, well if thats the case

Pills seem best.

And if life is unbearable over some bitch and a guy, get over it, life it too short to deal with that bullshit.

9. Main, IMHO, Drop the females for a hot minute. It sucks main, It really do. But its well worth it. Jus being in the situation of being in a relashionship or having feelings ect ect can fuck a mans mind up. You gotta step back and figure out what you gotta do and i know you know what i mean. I been there before. Take care of number one and get it figured out, And then down the line you can get back in the game and it'll be right. Not no bullshiet. Otherwise you gon drive yourself insanse.

Trust lifes hard dawg, I aient seen my daughter since dec 25th 07. No contact whatsoeever some other fool actin like he her daddy right now. Punk ass ***** who told the police he was 'going to kill me'. Always called the police on me when i went to adult ed and hed say i was strapped. And was once, But it worked out i sensed something wrong right before shiet popped off and handed it off and dude put it in his trunk before the po's came.

Anyways, You can still get that peice here n there but i realized after my baby mama drama i had to get away and let it settle down.

I had to take care of myself before i fucked up bad. That was a hard part of my life and now '09 i feel im jus starting to get back in control.

Jus my 2 cents homie.

Holla at me.

10. doe git the fuck up out my thread if u gunna tell me to kill myself.

11. i feel really weird saying this but maybe quit smoking weed? of course i dont know youre smoking habits but maybe if you cut down you will feel like you are changing something in your life for the better. Of course smoking another bowl might be the best solution as well bro, sorry if i wasnt any help

12. rolla nother blunt, turn on the music, sip on that 40 lil more, then relax. getcha knife... call ur boy up tell him bong sesh, when he is hitting it knife him in the neck

13. I stopped there, i didn't understand that language, translate?

14. Thanks mang.. good to hear from ya KSR.

thank you so much mang.

15. Thanks for the reply mang, i do appraciate it...

but i cant even smoke...

16. Not to be a dick, but when are you seriously going to jail? I've seen countless posts of yours dated way back talking about being locked up in a few days...when is it actually going to happen? I'm just curious.

17. january 8th..

i dont give a fuck if u dont believe me or not..

You'll see when i aint here n both nugglord_420 n Floydian can personally vouch for me.. i aint got no fuckin reason to lie over bein locked up.. damn.

18. well your down but if were going to listen to Dr. Dre's wisdom, dont forget the quintessential , "Get your drink on/Get your smoke on/ Go home with something to poke on"

dont think that ever hurts. feel better bro. as my gpa told me at age 13, pretty girls are a dime a dozen

19. Good, the 8th ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.