A bit of Beatles...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by GuruSunny, Feb 1, 2009.

1. So, I created this quite awhile ago-about August. It's the last psychedelic piece I've done (the rest is other illustrations for my portfolio). Anyway, it's Lennon with some Harrison mysticism. And if you catch some weird lines on there, it's because I had to scan it piece by piece by piece....I'm going to get it professionally scanned soon.

I feel that it is not quite finished yet. Any thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. very nice! i love the detail in the pot leaf

3. Dude that fucking kicks ass. I want that as a poster to hang on my wall.

4. its done.
    really fucking good too
    +rep

if you really feel like something needs to be done/added to it, may I suggest adding more detail to the water? or maybe doing something with it like you did with the sky or the mountains?

If not add more things to put on top of the leafs chillin on top of the water?

I just feel like that area is much less detailed than everything else (not that that is a bad thing)

5. dude that is seriously incredible. I too would love to have that blown up and put onto my wall. You are very talented sir +rep.

6. You REALLY drew that marijuana leaf?? I fucking love this. One of the best pics I've seen in threads.

I'll give you my address and you can mail it to me.

7. Thanks for all the positive vibes everyone. I want to start an online art shop soon when I have 20 pieces done. I'll be definitely posting my progress.

Jasmine, if you seriously want a print, I have a test print (meaning it hasn't had any color correction or anything done to it) I have sitting around that I'd be cool with giving it for a cheap price or something. PM me if you want it!

8. Wow your very talented. Would love to see some more of your work

9. wow its beautiful.

10. Thats amazing!

11. That.

Is amazing.

12. that is amazing! i wish i had that on my wall.
    i would definitely like to see more from you =]

13. i love it from top to bottom +rep

the only thing (if anything) that i would say is some sort of bold border around the leaf, it should pop being the main focus after lennon.

amazing work again, and if you get your site up i would be interested in seeing some other work too.

14. ^yes if you get your site up please post a link here or something caus i would also love to see more of your work.

15. amazing! +rep

16. Wow, i can stare at that for hourse on end. +Rep to you sir, Lennon would be proud.

17. awesome ande great talent... i just wished it was george