A bit of an ironic picture here... don't ya think?

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeMB, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I am an averagely proud American, even though this country is so fucked up in so many different ways. So I lay my joints down in irony. Get with the program, USA! Legalize Cannabis!

Your thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. Land of the free and home of the roach.

3. What is that a gun case?

4. this country has a lot bigger problems right now that getting weed legalized

5. LOL no, its the left side of my outdoor grill. One of my favorite times to smoke, for whatever reason, is while I'm BBQ'ing! :smoking:

6. No kidding. But this should be a basic freedom, that we should be able to enjoy, in the "land of the 'free'" ... :rolleyes:

7. Hmm, it's a "God Bless America" bumper sticker with some joints on it. Not exactly the most pointed irony is it? About as ironic as a couple condoms lying on an issue of Devout Catholic Monthly.

That being said, totally agree with the sentiment. Yes, we have more important things to attend to, but it's not like legalization would command a whole lot of our attention. Couple days for Congress to debate and pass it, then move on to other issues. It's definitely more worthy of their time than some of the stupid shit that gets talked about.