A bit down.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Null Sleep, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Dunno if this is in the right section but yeahh.

So last night me and my friend were working the Grateful Dead show (we wash dishes, get a free show, get paid, and free food hah.) So we're about done cleaning up when my girlfriend calls me screaming about how I'm to busy for her and telling me that I value everyone else before her (been with her for almost 6 months), but seeing how I need to work, concentrate on school and have a lot more problems greater than her, how can I not be busy? I always try my best to hang with her and whatnot but it never seems to be enough.

well on my way back to my house, she calls me and we get into a big fight about the same thing, I go to sleep all mopy and whatnot. About an hour or so after I wakeup we start talking again and now we're officaly done.

It sucks that you've known someone, been with them for a certain amount of time and poof it's completly gone. After that I'm just like lost it seems like, she was a great girl but changed a whole lot. idk maybe I'm just overreacting or just being cliche but it just sucks.
    Anyone got any ideas as to how I can get over this without being a mopy tool =\

2. bitch felt like she was last, cause you didnt show her enough attention (maybe you did and shes just stuck up idk.) or shes on her period...

if you want to get back with her then call her i guess, tell her that your just really busy right now, that u dont want to argue with her, etc.

3. bro, if she can't understand that work and school are essential parts of your life, and expects you to make her #1 priority all the time... its not worth it. find a girl who understands you and realizes that the world doesn't revolve around her.

4. #4 Null Sleep, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    I would hangout with her during the week, one weekends she usualy goes into Queens to hang with other friends, but how can I chill with her if she isn't even in the vicinity y'know?
    and she's not on the period or this would be a lot worse.

I dont want to get back with her, just the fact after a while of being together, it all just changes over stupid stuff and now I'm single, relived but still stressed that we're probably just going to lose touch totally.

@boomer bumper

and yeah you're right dude, but the concept of her just being void from me is a bit sketchy and gunna take some time to get used too.

@Bluhaze

5. Update from yesterday..

well we've been talking a lot, a lot of arguing and dumb stuff =\

shes telling me how she wants to get back with me because she loves me and whatnot, she said it set in how much she really misses me when she saw pictures of us and changed her phone contact name for me.

i'm like lost as to what to do, if she didnt change so much i would totally go back out with her but shit, if i do it's just going to be so hard to deal with it all.