A billion!

Discussion in 'General' started by skittlette, Dec 6, 2008.

1. The next time you hear a politician use the
    word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about
    whether you want the 'politicians' spending
    YOUR tax money.

A billion is a difficult number to comprehend,
    but one advertising agency did a good job of
    putting that figure into some perspective in
    one of it's releases.

A.
    A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

B.
    A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

C.
    A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.

D.
    A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth.

E.
    A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate our government is spending it.

2. 1,000,000,000.

That's a lot of money that we don't have.

3. Reminds me of that hood cat who stole a check and then forged it for 360,000,000,000...was on dumbest criminals and the comedian commentary was like "he tried to cash a check...at a drive thru....for more than oprah winfrey is WORTH!"

hahahaah

4. oh stop your bitching. The polititions keep our country on this track were on (downward spiral) every day. You think it's easy to neglect your family, fuck up what was once the greatest country in the world all while lining your own fat ass pockets and not getting caught doing so? That takes hard work and dedication. Then they go the extra mile and take the time to manufacture outrageous lies to cover it all up and give us a false sence of security to sleep on at night. All this while strong arming and bullying the whole fucking world? Jeez, all they ask is a few things that you don't really need anyhow such as your freedom, right to your own thoughts, ability to question your government without being labeled a terrorist, privacy in your own home and about half your paycheck. Give these guys a break. You thought your 9-5 was tough? Psshh!

5. ha gotta love tha smokin gun

and yeah that is a good way to put a billi

6. [​IMG]

current national debt.

7. haha. amazing.

8. haha thats it, shows dank. But some of those comedians are whack and not funny why do I care bout their opinions again?:eek:

9. bump^^

10. I almost neg repped JWS but then realized the subtlety.

11. Yes sir, I am one subtley sarcastic son of a bitch.

12. yeah i never thought of it that way, glad my government is a "bit" better with funds

13. That's pretty heavy if you think about it.

What our government is doing with all these billion dollar bail outs is pretty like you going and getting a bunch of credit in your kids name and then running amuck with it. It's fucking pathetic to say the least. And guess what everybody; both Republicans and Democrats are doing it.

[​IMG]

14. This pictue is amazing

15. senn that, like, a BILLION times!

srsly

16. wow. I didn't know that it was 1959 1 billion seconds ago.