A Big Thank You

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by hagbone, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Ladies and Gents....it's been awhile. I wanted to pop back on here for one last thank you to Jerry, Chunk, Wet, ITG, Lumper (wherever you may be), and anyone else who helped me out on my first 100% organic run.

I live in a conservative southern state so I have no pics to back up what I say. Pics or it didn't happen, right? EXACTLY....none of what Im telling you happened. This is my story and Im sticking to it. Lol.

Anyhoo....six plants. Five strains. Yielded a little under 2 lbs., dried, of some of the sweetest, stickiest, stankiest, herb I've come across in almost 20 yrs of smoking. I've lived in Cali, and been to Amsterdam, too. I'm a pot snob. I know good herb. This method works. Third grow ever and I knocked it out of the ball park? I'm not bragging either. In fact....my point is: Im a moron. I followed directions from good people, and got A to A+ results.....ON MY THIRD GROW EVER. (1st 100% organic) If I can do it so can you, so get on it!!!!!

Take their advice on soil mixes or leave it. I took it. Glad I did. I would not have taken the time to write this if I didnt think it was worth sharing to all of you, but I 100% support this method. if you fucked up, you're doing something wrong. it aint the method!! lol. Thanks again you all who were mentioned. You should be saints. You are in my mind!

Hagbone

2. Hag!! I read a lot of ur posts in the past and u were on ur method bro! U knew what u were working with and thru ur learning on this forum it helped me a lot. Thanks for popping in man. Good to see you are still around creating havoc. Wish ITG would pop in and let us know she is all good. Take it easy man...

3. What up beerbrewer!? Good to hear from ya. And thanks, bro. Im glad if anything I/we posted helped you along in your journeys.

Man I wanted to do a journal, but shit got kinda hairy down here towards the end. Roommates' shady girlfriends, people with big mouths, etc. You know.... all the normal protocol.

Anyways, deep exhale. It all worked out. All clear......and with a big shit-eatin' grin, sir!

I'm still gonna check in from time to time with all you turkeys, though. Lol.

HB

4. And I too, wonder of the whereabouts of ITG. Any word y'all? What a gift she gave us! Bless her :)