A big Shout out to all!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 4Budstopshelf20, Mar 6, 2017.

Tags:
?

Is Organic "Really" Organic????????

1. Yes

2. No

3. Undecided

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Guys and gals help me learn the 420 grow experience...yes I'm a "Noob" but like a sponge @ soaking up the information......oops did I say "Noob"...lets just say that I have a few grows under this belt....but there is always something to learn, so toss that little fatty my way and I'll...Puff...puff...pass:love-m3j: Picture-11 134.jpg Picture-11 134.jpg 100_6053.JPG Picture-11 134.jpg 100_6053.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi there and welcome aboard!
    That's what you grow? o_O

• Like Like x 1
  3. The top is from several years back outdoors....but the party tray is from my first indoor grow under LEDs....there is 4 different strains on it. Dont tell but Im only on my 2nd indoor grow:rolleyes: and its a lot harder than a person may think....but I love the challenge. The only way to get big fat Nugz is having better light intensity and even though the Mars 300 X 2 is great for veggin....I need more for those Fatties:weed: to get really big and juicy. A work in progress...:biggrin:....thanx for the welcome aboard bro:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Respect!
    Sounds like there are a lot to learn from you.
    And that "several years" is actually..?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol @ the actual years....a few I guess...but indoors in a medium can be the challenge....between Nutrient Lockout and spider mites...shakes head @ "Noob" mistakes that I have made....but Im learning:love-m3j: Respect back @ ya:weed: takes a little fatty break:toke:

• Like Like x 1
  6. yeah, indoor is a different story IMHO.
    by looking at your profile page(your age) and seeing that humble "a few" I thought you're one of those old school hippies who smuggled seeds directly from India :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lmfao...yeah my age does tell a story....my first xp with Indica was in 1980 in the Mile High City....snowed on as a germ and snowed on as a fat and sassy lady....didnt have a clue what I was growing....things have sure come a long way since then:love-m3j: I sure hope that the breeding techs do leave some of the "Ol School" Dna in the new strains and we dont get to far off course with the Geneotypes surfacing now:weed:.Im trying to keep a close strain to the Green Crack as Snoop so named it....because of the sativa that was involved in its creation....its really a tasty treat and a head high from way out there:love-m3j: but my seed stock is getting lower and its getting harder to find a True Sativa that can Father those genetics:passing-joint::love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Got a ????...can ya Tell me how to like a profile....I cant seem to find the link to hit....I see to like link for other stuff but dont see one for profile and such:love-m3j:

9. So I wasn't that bad at guessing :D
    That's why I'm after landraces and doing my best to collect and "preserve" them somehow. Of course I'm not a Franco Loja(R.I.P, he'll be always in my heart) but I'm starting small and trying to find out local genetics and figuring out "which is which and who is who".

10. Not sure if it's possible to like the profile itself.(if that's what you mean)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanx....makes sense...lol:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome to the city! :) You are not a noob. According to your pics, we may be asking YOU questions!