A big hello from Scotland!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tam93, Aug 22, 2012.

1. :wave:Hello stonehims and stonehers, my name is Tam, I'm from the happy sunny land of Scotland and have been smoking since January 2011 :smoking:. So I've been surfing these forums for a week or so now so I'm pretty new but I have had a good giggle and a laugh and although I have never taken a fancy to forums before, this one is special so I'm staying :cool:.

You all seem like sound folk so all hopes for the best ;)

2. Welcome to the city :smoking:
    smoke weed every day

3. There's a good few of us from up here now :) welcome bro :)

4. #4 Joca, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    Welcome to the city of grass mate, from Scotland too

5. Thank you all :laughing:

Nice to see some Scots in the community :), I'm from the small town of Haddington if any of you have ever heard of it?

6. [quote name='"Tam93"']Thank you all :laughing:

Nice to see some Scots in the community :), I'm from the small town of Haddington if any of you have ever heard of it?[/quote]

Yeah man just along the m8 from me I'm in west Lothian :)

7. That's quality, maybe I know your mate. May I ask about your weed situation where you are from? We've just broken free from a weed oppression when pure gambo was being sold at high prices and the last of the decent dealers had packed in for good or had a warrant on there house. I just wonder how the rest of Scotland gets on sometimes =/

8. [quote name='"Tam93"']That's quality, maybe I know your mate. May I ask about your weed situation where you are from? We've just broken free from a weed oppression when pure gambo was being sold at high prices and the last of the decent dealers had packed in for good or had a warrant on there house. I just wonder how the rest of Scotland gets on sometimes =/[/quote]

My mate? Lol bangin mate bangin :)

9. U up gettin high?

10. Welcome aboard!

I'm pretty new to these forums myself, but believe me it's a great community here. If you want anything from advice to a friendly chat, there's always a load of people happy to oblige.

Hope to see more of you within all the available forum topics, and most importantly have fun!

11. sorry, misread. naw I aint up getting high, I'm up because I'm dry <=/

12. Sucks ballllls man :/

13. I got my high in the end but it was the nastiest shit I'v ever tasted. Should of returned it <=/

14. [quote name='"Tam93"']I got my high in the end but it was the nastiest shit I'v ever tasted. Should of returned it <=/[/quote]

Wtf are they sellin through there?? Haha I thought edin would be rife!

15. Well 'tidey' is begining to become a lot more common but theres always dry spells here and there because of limited dealers. Unfortunetly my reliant dealer picked up from my most unreliant dealer though he doesnt care cause he's a steengie cunt. Sold me gambo for £15, the same price I get tidey >=/

16. welcome to the forums..
    i used to live in aberdeen, but never had the chance to toke in scotland. Shame, i remember its fucking beautiful.

17. [quote name='"Chilltet"']welcome to the forums..
    i used to live in aberdeen, but never had the chance to toke in scotland. Shame, i remember its fucking beautiful.[/quote]

Where you from now man?

18. Welcome!!!

19. Aloha Tam.
    Hope you become a regular here!

20. Welcome to the City...from a Scottish-American in the tropics (Florida...kinda hard to do any hillwalking here!)