A better question for the loons who dont think he was killed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jdahms, May 6, 2011.

1. not saying they are not. i like them more than US news for world events because i dont have to listen to the US spin on everything.

2. Put some sources in the OP if your gonna start a thread on it.

3. #23 Dopenologist, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    Just an FYI, and on unrelated note, Al Arabiyah is funded by the Saudi Wahabi's.

Bin ladens supporters.

They spit more BS then then sewer system.

Al Arabiyah is the Arabic FOX.

4. I'm sure they would report on us lying but I don't trust American news corporations because they're in the business of making money and getting ratings and will skew the truth just to fill ad space. Which is why people think Al Jazeera is out to get America.

5. Ah, I see.

But now I'm confused....

So your saying Bin Ladens supporters are posting an article that he is dead?

6. I said "fyi' and "unrelated note". I was not disputing the article.

we all know he is dead. This is why they should release the pic and get it over with.

7. Obama will probably release the pics closer to election season. Kinda like the birth certificate.

8. No I understand.... I guess I shouldn't of said your saying in that sentence...

But... So that news company is funded by supporters of Bin Laden?

If so, supporters of Bin Laden reported a story saying he is dead.

Even more proof.

I already believe 100% we got him. This is just for extra measure.

9. What I meant was, that if someone doesn't care the only possibility of brainwashing would be if it was self-inflicted. I'm not saying anyone here is brainwashed, just that believing what anyone else says (without hard evidence) would make more sense for your comment.
    If you meant the meme thing then yeah, I hate that cliche shit too.
    If you don't know what I mean on his daughter, she could just be some random Urdu speaking person that's been told to say whatever she said, or if it was just written it could have been anyone. I'm not saying it's true, but obviously a possibility.
    The argument could go on forever, I can't think of any way to fully (dis)prove any of it. I understand this is true for almost anything, I'm just saying arguing about it is futile.

10. It is the only the real developement that has come out of this raid since it broke. The eye witnesses do add credibility to the administrations claims.

11. This doesn't prove anything. People saying shit happened doesn't make it true.

He could've died years ago... There were many claims that he was on dialysis. Do you know what that entails? Have you ever met someone who requires regular dialysis? What do you think the average life expectancy is for someone who is on dialysis?

Also, bravo on the title where you call everyone who doesn't agree with you "loons". How polite! Clearly, with your approach, you're only interested in the truth and not just validating your own positions/beliefs.

12. those claims he was on dialysis could be bullshit....

see how that works?

theres just too many people confirming him dead, especially those outside US influence, for it not to be true.

conspiracy people just have to make everything a conspiracy.

and this thread was a parody of how stupid the debate is, so yeah sorry if the thread title wasnt serious enough for you.

13. So the Pakistani government, the US government, Chinese government, European governments, Osamas family, and Al-Qaeda have all confirmed it from what I've read so far.

Yet people will still call every single thing that ever makes news BS just so they can have their little conspiracy vagina tickled. Oh well, I don't even know why I bother with you fools because you guys will never win the majority on anything. It's like listening to a broken record.

Go moonwalk in the studio you looney tunes!

14. the moon landing hoax theory has way more validity than this one. so watch it buddy.

15. Meh, mainly just used for the pun there.

16. They could be. Proving that could be fairly difficult. Would you like me to present why I believe he was on dialysis?

I'm not disputing that he's dead.

Ad hominems are lulzy.

It's a debate about nothing important. It's a distraction issue. I'm sorry that you think this means you should just trivialize opposing views by calling people names.

17. Look, you people questioning Government. Are you all just extremists? Talk like that is what lets Al-Qaeda hit us and hit us hard.

Like W said "You're either with us or against us in the fight against terror." PERIOD. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

Government has never lied to us. Government has our best interests in mind, they always have. And you know what...part of being a super power is being the world's police, starting wars of agression, overthrowing foreign governments, propping up dictators, supporting the drug trade, illegal arms sales to fund various "terrorist" groups, assassinating people, spending trillions of dollars we don't have, losing thousands of American lives, and murdering countless innocent civilians.

You guys better get on board...this is nothing new.

“Naturally the common people don't want war. But after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.” - Hermann Goering, Hitler's Reich Marshall, at the Nuremberg Trials after World War II.

18. this is about the 400th osama thread. Listen, im not gonna change your mind and youre not gonna change my mind. so shut the fuck up already. god damn.

19. there shouldnt even be a debate over if hes dead or not. this thread is a parody and you guys are helping me make it lol.

and just because i believe the entire world when they say osamas dead, doesnt mean im a mindless drone who listens to everything the government tells me.

20. Does anyone have proof he was on dialysis?
    No one has ever provided a legitimate source on that.