A basic guide

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by akenefick91, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Whats up everyone? I am pretty close to knowing absolutely nothing about growing indoors. I don't have access to a hydroponics system so if anyone could help me out with some instructions/advice/tips about starting to grow a few plants in my room it would be greatly appreciated! I've grown outdoors before but I live in Oregon now and the rainy season has sadly begun. Anything helps!

P.S. Burn one!

2. #2 Rumpleforeskin, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    Mix a batch of Vic's Super soil:
    Vic's Super Soil:

1 Bale sunshine mix #2 or promix (3.8 cu ft)
    8 cups Bone Meal - phosphorus source
    4 cups Blood Meal - nitrogen source
    1 1/3 cups Epsom salts - magnesium source
    3-4 cups dolomite lime -calcium source & pH buffering
    4 cups kelp meal.
    9kg (25 lbs) bag pure worm castings

- Mix thoroughly, moisten, and let sit (uncovered) 1-2 weeks before use.

[​IMG]
    Buy a good digital ballast (100 watts per plant.. Example: Four plants you need a 400 watt ballast and bulb). Buy a HPS and a MH bulb for your new ballast.
    Buy a good inline fan. 400 to 600 watt ballast you need a 6" fan, 600 to 1000 watts you need a 8" fan. Don't cheap out on the fan.
    Get a cooled hood/reflector (like a cool-tube).
    4 to 5 gallon planters.
    Bag seed.

Vic's super soil is an add water only deal. You don't need to add any nutrients or other stuff to the water. Water only... No matter how cool the name on the bottle is.

Veg cycle (first light cycle): 18 on and 6 off, or you can do what I do and just leave the lights on. Veg until you have reached less then half your target harvest height.

Flower/bud light cycle: 12 on and 12 off.

Harvest, dry, and smoke.
    Fill in the gaps by asking questions here on Grass City.

3. study the stickies and the indoor grow journals. you can look at many grow ops that are similar to yours. good luck.