A band I found....

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by dchaos51, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Its pretty chill music to smoke to, thought id share it

Bands name is: Bedouin Soundclash

Any other Blades heard of them before?

2. ill try them out

you should try MGMT.. awseome when your high
    try listenin to time to pretend

3. Definitely love MGMT, been listening to them forever.

Just stumbled upon this band randomly when I heard it in a smoke shop near me.

4. 12:59 Lullaby is a great song by the band I was talking about, btw.

5. ahh bedouin soundclash i know a couple songs off them, they have nice chilled music to blaze to.

6. yes, soundclash is awesome. if you're looking for some chill tunes i suggest william fitzsimmons, sufjan stevens, or damien rice. they're all a little experimental and super mellow. great to listen to if you wanna chill, smoke, and have a good conversation.

7. Minus the Bear, Eye Alaska, Portugal. The man... Music is key for a good sesh IMO.

8. Yea man. I think they're from around here. I saw them in concert once. Pretty sick.

9. I actually heard of them a few years ago before I started smoking but since I have found a new found respect for them especially "When the night feels my song" :)

10. This Town Needs Guns
    Kamchatka
    Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
    The Sound Of Animals Fighting
    Sigur Ros
    Ratatat
    The Shins
    Smashing Pumpkins
    Pendulum
    Mighty Mighty Bosstones
    Minus The Bear
    Gojira
    The Faceless
    Born Of Osiris
    Biffy Clyro
    Bear Vs. Shark
    Bang Camaro

11. Digable Planets
    Sound Providers
    People Under the Stairs
    Slightly Stoopid
    Swollen Members
    G. Love
    Jack Johnson
    The Doors

12. damn dude, i have the same exact taste in music. +rep for an awesome list.

13. sublime
    MC chris
    Green Day
    Lil Wayne :)
    those are my 4 favs when im blazed

14. I know them! They're Canadian.. they've played in my hometown a few times. 12:59 lullaby is a solid tune.

Good call.

15. i have one thing to say

John Butler Trio

they are awesome, if you haven't heard them you are missing out.

16. just downloaded MGMT, oracular psectacular from itunes. great album if i say so myself

17. john butler trio is really awesome.

18. yea i saw them live in boston over the summer, they were incredible

john butler cut his dreads...:(

19. Yeah I think I saw John Butler at AMJam this summer...? I don't remember where TBH, haha. I liked him, I've got some of his stuff on my iPod now.

What I listen to varies.

Team Sleep
    Bassnectar (We likes to party)
    Zion I
    Tristeza (Super, super chill and mellow instrumental rock type stuff)
    Mars Volta
    Cunninlyguists
    Deltron 3030 (Del is so funky)
    Circa Survive
    Theivery Corp
    STS9
    Deftones
    Glitch Mob (We likes to partay)
    Grateful Dead
    RJD2
    Bob Marley
    Easy Star All-Stars (Did cool dub/reggae covers of OK Computer and Dark Side of the Moon)
    Pinback
    Cut Chemist
    Outkast
    Modest Mouse
    Snoop (The Chronic and Doggystyle will forever be two of my favorite albums)

At night I'm usually listening to some lounge/lo-fi. I run off that stuff. During the day I listen to more upbeat stuff and more rock, but when it gets dark my music gets more beat-oriented and electronic.

20. mc chris is pretty silly, never listened to him high. genghis tron is pretty enjoyable, its like you are on a spaceship or something. baroness and kylesa are pretty intense aswell