A bag at last

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by doobie355, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Been without a bag for 4 days. Dad came home and suprised me with about an 8th of weed. Smoked a bowl for GC and smoked a bowl for myself :gc_rocks:
    Got to enjoy some daylight during my high too. Took a friends kids on a walk. :D

Its nice when the parents know about and approve of their adult children smoking weed.

But anyways I'm pretty blazed. I spent twenty minutes trying to spell out 8th because I'm so rocked (Obviously I never figured it out)So...yeah. :smoking:

2. Leave it to father of the year to throw weed at his dumbass son who can`t spell 8th.

3. YO Golden Gram is a straight up knucklehead /:

4. Who is this Golden Gram fellow?

5. A man... and a mystery.

Eighth.

6. LOL I get it because I put used a space and didn't pluralize your name LEADING YOU TO MAKE A HILARIOUS JOKE REFERENCING MY ERROR, EVADING THE COMMENT.

DANKKK J0K3Z

7. Caps lock is cruise control for cool, now turn that shit off and go look up irony.

8. What the fuck bro? I bet there's words you can't spell, Mr.-Fucking-Spelling-Bee :smoke:

9. Kidding bruh, I use caps strictly for sarcasm.

10. I have excellent spelling :D
    Every now and then it happens when I'm stoned and typing, I all of the sudden forget words that other wise I would have no problem spelling.
    Whatever :cool:

11. Yo i got your back ausman.
    Golden grams is just mad because he doesnt have any weed...or a father..
    BURN MOTHAFUCKA!!!

12. #12 GoldenGrams, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011

I`ve never spelled anything wrong ever.

Well I exist so the whole father thing settles itself.

Attached Files:

13. Really? Must you lie to yourself and to everyone else? Thats as much BS as anyone saying they haven't ever told a lie in their life. If anyone is the dumbass, its you.

14. watch out guys, he's rockin .5 in the grinder. Not even a "golden" gram:smoke:

15. Congrats bro..maybe ill get one soon.

16. ah people like you continuously pushing me away from these forums.

17. How about we all smoke a bowl and chill yea? Weed is peace man, no need to call someone out for something they obviously found amusing. Why cause conflict?

18. yeah shit ya fuckin buzzkills

19. Why the fuck is everyone flaming on this site now. Every thread I've fucking been to tonight has these faggots being sarcastic and shit. And to op: cool story bro.

20. #20 itbeatsdointhat, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    Fat kids always did do the best in school. It was probably your obvious lack of social skills that led you to being so incredibly pretentious. Your sarcasm isnt funny. Nice chain.