a ? about god

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by INDICA, Aug 31, 2001.

1. He's pure love!

2. I do not doubt for one second. This has been an absolutely incredible morning. I just posted in true stories...I have an idea for the 'good life'. There is no way that could have possibly happend was for me to get up and wake and bake with God. You guys in this post that talk about doing it someday...you should try it today. It's orgasmic! No shit. That was the most awesome...passionate...world changing experience I have ever had.

There is no other experience on earth that we as humans can deem more pleasure from than that. In my humble opinion. I Live for them. God is awesome, God is real, I don't know if He/She/Being/NonBeing/Universe plays with play dough or not but...I know He's real because of what just happened to me.

I am standing here before God and anyone who reads this that I am ready to take a stand for world peace. I am ready to devote my life to obtaining world peace. I believe the best way to help with world peace is to obtain the world's wealth and use it for God's work. Love...I will become a messenger of love. I pledge to give a minimum of 10 can you believe this keyboard doesn't have a percent key of every penny I make to fighting the oppression that is in this world.

See, I read this entire post the othr night. I even took notes because I found it so stimulating. What outstanding thoughts you've had. I dont' care that some thought there was a God and some didn't. Gotta tell ya ganjaphish, I like the way you think. You said it perfect, I would try to go quote it but my computer might erase this post and I REALLY don't want to write it again, but..you said it perfect. Everyone here...everyone as far as I can tell. Believes what they believe because of what their heart is telling them. They are listening. And when you truly 'listen' it is ok to do whatever and have no guilt, no condemnation, no self doubt because you know. Everything, every problem, every good time, every bad time has its time. What you always believe for is the right time.

I've had this dream for world peace for my entire life. Being one that can 'truly' make a difference. I believe in the power of prayer. The power of unity. Real peace. and a true God. I wish to become His instrument of love. I believe in the 'good life'.

I'm just going to add my notes to you all. I'm not going to mention names, but I love you all and I want to throw my 2 cents in.

What a great question!!!!!!! Great posts!!!!!!!!

It truly is a ? of...If

Bible is not the basis to determine whr/not their is a God.

Evil is what
    Microsoft
    Ameik
    etc, etc, etc.

Evil is why organized religion is bad.

PLAYDOUGH---end of world!

Science-God?
    Knowlede of good and evil...that's

Earth is dirt...it decays

He believes in us!!!!!

the line I posted
    Pray----when my personl judgement comes...PLEASE let me be willing to accept God as Who He is.

Wasted Goad---Do I agree with you!

Turn yourself over completely to God. It is the only way to TRUE happiness.

sentience--readiness to receive sensation, idea, or image.

I don't know if that will make sense, but I've been smoking all morning so forgive me if it doesn't!

Peace

3. My thoughts on god are this:

I do not believe in a god. The idea of it is simply preposterous to me. I just can't grasp the concept of some guy sitting up there watching us all and controlling everything that we do. And I don't believe that good things happen to us because god lets them. We make and break our own good fortune. I sincerely feel that religion is a sham. Church is like a cult that just wants to get money from weak people. The only reason that people think that there is a god in the first place is because that is what has been pounded into their brains since the day they were born. I believe in forming my own opinions, not just believing something because everyone else says that it is true. And then there's the fact of scientific evidence of evolution. Creationism is an impossible idea. If god created the world in 7 days or however many it was, and put Adam and Eve on the earth, then there would not be fossils of organims that lived millions and billions of years ago.

These are my opinions, it's ok if you disagree. I'm not trying to start an argument with anyone, I just wanted to state my viewpoint.

4. well i thaught gods was in the pages of a book for those that wanted him ,when i was a kid ,but when i was faced with death i called out for him i dont know why ,better yet i dont know why he heard me? but he did he's there ,he's here reading what i type watch us all ,why! we are his childern ,the cells of his spirit! ,we are the blood line of his soul & spirit! look at it from his veiw as vast as he is to look over even the smallist part of him self would be in lose of knowing all! he cant over look anything but its well you know or see him in your life time or well you know his love or his wrath ?beleave or not its your choice,i made my choice ,and i got to say call him anything you want ., but when its time call him ! he well be their.........if you have read this post and its replys you know why i said that because if he can stop time the earth from spining the wind and the water from moveing breath life to the dead makeing all you see around you is just in a day work! lol a being yes! ,powerfull yes!careing yes! real to me yes ! yes yes yes yes yes yes yes .......................tazz11

5. livingrace! why?

6. Spread Dead your view is a common one, most people I know think exactly that. Churches are just chasing wallets and God is something for weak people to cling onto for security.
    If you score something cool in life, like a good job, nice car etc, it's not a blessing it's just a bonus. Right?

Don't be mad with me here but what if there was more? So much more we would never understand in a life time of studing. There is a truth out there that explains everything.

OK let me tell ya's a little theory.....I know I'm going to cop shit for this but who cares everyone has there view, this is mine...

God is not flesh and blood he is not a man. He created man. But first he created the angels, his servants. They ran, well flew around carrying out God's duties, all holding different ranks and having specific things to carry out. There was a head angel that was in charge of all the other's. But he got sick of running around for God, he wanted to be like God. He wanted to be the high and mighty one that get's all the glory. So a war breaks out, and the head angel gets booted out with 1/3 of the entire army. We now know him as satan! He hates God with a vengence, he's pissed off and will do anything to get back at God for kicking him out .

After the war God creates man. Satan questions God on his mission, asking why he wants more robots to boss around. Why not let these creatures have the choice to beleive in you. Why make them so they have too. They might want to be like me. God took the challenge, he let Satan introduce his 2 new creatures to sin. From then on 'Man' knew of Good and evil.

God loves his creation, we are his people and he wants nothing but to have a relationship with us. To be friends and to join him in his kingdom. But satan and his army are hard at work, creating every type of deception they can, anything that will keep the people knowing the truth and from being with God.

Satan was successful. The people grew away from the real truth and a cruel world started to emerg. Now one day to a thousand years makes no difference to God. Time is of no relevance. But he was sad his people his very creation were turning against him. So he sent Jesus as living proof of his exsistance.

Jesus as we all know, preformed many mircles in God's name, he made a huge impact. He travelled all over the place spreading the truth. But God had a bigger plan than that. When Jesus died he went to hell and had it out with Satan once and for all. Jesus died so that all of the people's sins would be forgotton, washed away forever. A clean slate! Even today all our sins even the ones we haven't done yet have been forgiven. Then he returned to Earth to let everyone know the great news. Of course everyone spun out and thought holy shit that Jesus bloke is back!!

But he left again, leaving us with a gift called the 'holy spirit'. It's God's power, we can all have it by simply asking. Through the holy spirit people like you and I can preform mircles like Jesus. Crap you say! It's true ask any believer!! If you ask for God he will be there in a flash, why? Because he loves us and wants to be friends he wants to help in anyway he can. But it's the same as any friendship, you have to spend time with each other. Talk to him, that's all prayer is. I guarentee he'll talk back. Not a booming voice from the clouds, but a voice from inside our hearts. The closer you get to God the louder his voice is.

WOW this is a long post. Sorry everyone....just one more thing to keep ya's thinking!!

Don't forget that Satan is still out there on his deception mission. He still has his army of demons. Once you are a believer you'll notice him and his attacks. When you are blind (non-believer) you notice nothing, but once God opens your eyes you'll see everything. Not all at once......
    You can become a prayer warrior against Satan who tries to hide the truth from people. Pray for people, pray against anything bad in your life. God will help, in fact if you don't pray you can't enable God to send his angels to help. Mate those angels will give any demon a run for there money!! They scream and flee with even the mention of JESUS'S name. We have authority over all evil. By the way this has nothing to do with the church. You don't have to go to church. God doesn't care, he just wants you, he wants to save you!!

People who say they are catholic, angligan or church of England etc don't get it. It's all about believing in the truth. You either do or you don't. For people who don't, there is no protection for you, you are standing in a mine field with no guidence. Be very careful of deception......it's out there to deceive you....

OK that's enough of my theory. God bless you all. Don't forget what Easter is really about this year! The Easter Bunny didn't rise from the dead that's for sure. In fact the giving of the 'egg' is a sign of new life. A new life that Jesus made us by kicking some butt.

7. Speard-dead is correct

8. How boring though.......where's all those deep thoughts about the unknown eh?!!

9. for those that dont beleave! you well face your death by your own lonely self! my spirit well never die! .........

10. Rainman, I'm not sure what you mean by why? Why what? Why do I believe in God? Why do I love Him so much? Explain...

I believe there is a God because of the awesomeness of His creation. The detail...yet the magnitude. What all creation entails. This could not just happen out of randomness. In my humble opinion. Yet...that is a tiny reason to me. I believe there is a God, because of my personal relationship with Him. It absolutely blows my mind to think the creator of this universe knows, talks to, loves me. A tiny(well actually not so tiny) unknown, person. He loves me.

I have to disagree with you spread dead because I don't think God is sitting up there watching us nor do I believe He is controling everything we do. I believe He (as a spirit being) is dwelling among us. I believe He guides and directs us, as we allow Him to. I believe He loves us more than we could ever comprehend. Our human minds are so finite. He does not, nor has He ever controlled us. We have free choice to choose whatever we want. I must agree with you in that I don't believe either that good things happen because He lets them. I believe there are spiritual laws that govern this world. Like gravity is a physical law. We do make or break our own good fortune by the choices we make and the spiritual laws that govern.

I have to agree with mulli melli in the fact of evil in this world. I totally think the devil and his forces are alive and active in this world. It is my belief that everything that is good comes from God and everything that is bad comes from the devil. The devil wants to destroy mankind. It is his mission. Anything which brings destruction comes from him. Even in the church. The devil has and always will be alive and active in the church. Of course he is. What better place to destroy God's work, but in the chuch. Judgement, condemnation, pride...to name just a few. That is why the personal relationship is so important. It is only through getting close to God, that you can see your way. That, in my humble opinion, is what gives you the wisdom to make the right choices in your life.

God is love. He brings joy and peace to your life like no other.

May you find peace with God, peace with yourself, and peace with your fellow man.

Peace :smoke:
    livingrace

11. let me say frist thank you for your reply to ("why") as i was reading your reply to bad toad ,we started talking about the openess in witch you think and talk to the others here !i told bad toad that you were not just talking from your point of veiw but more in the state of inlightment! bad toad said what do you mean i said watch i well give only a one word reply and ,knowing something about the minds want to have input or to answer all that it can ! you replyed ! this is a sign of true faith and self awhereness !to reply to the unkownen with out footing or gound under your ft to speack of ! this shows a true faith in god for in the back of your mind you know the unknow is not to be feared for he is with you ! some say they beleave others do! most would have past it by only some one that knows he is real would step up and ask me what it ment ,no fear of my reply for there would be know way to no what it ment !your need to know the answer weather it ment any thing shows your well to learn about anythink and thar open mindness is how i became the tazz11 when the answer is before you you may not know it but your wellingness to try to find out what something means is a few steps from the top step ! keep steping up ! your goals are before you and you have but to ask why!.....good luck tazz11

12. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

...Eph 6:11/12

13. thats is a good vs ! but it dose not acount for the darkness of blindness in the dark world that blind pepole see! good luck tazz11

14. Thanks rainman, but you give me too much credit. I'm just interested that's why I asked for an explanation. It has taken me 25 years to become grounded in my beliefs. Much of that time it was just me, God, the bible, and books. I believe everyone has to have those wilderness years so to speak. But thanks, I will take your post as a compliment.

I thought wasted goad's post was inspiring. Open. Enlighttened. We all need to step out of the box. God is bigger than we can even begin to think. I also believe God is everywhere and in everything.

:quote: Put on the full armor of God so that you can take stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

...Eph 6:11/12 :quote:

I agree this is an outstanding verse, and it cover tons of topics. Without God's armor you cannot stand. However, it doesn't cover all topics. There is, however, much wisdom here.

Peace:smoke:
    livingrace

15. it was a out right compliment! if you think for a min. i have allways been a good boy you would be out right wrong!no one that carrys 6 six hand guns at the same time is not up to doing good! may be god's rath of it! i am glad those days have gave way to a safe and key! i worked for some freinds that called me a shadow !,now i am the witch's shadow! free from my contracks ! and retired or some what!nothing has change my life more than god 's touch! seeing him is beleaveing and no one can change that ,its a life changeing event and any one that dose thank some is lost all ready!my point with the why ! is will they answer at all ,not what they say or will they ask what i mean just that they care about life to much to let even the littleist peices slip by with trying to under stand who or what they are!for fillment is just that !the need to know more from with in or out! you sell you self short my freind what you were is not what you are now ! some my wonder what your post was about i did not!you true beleave and are not just saying it !i herd it in your words ! its some thing one can not fake !because god is not fake to those that beleave in him for he can guide the souls of all man kind!its only if we ask him to give his touch that makes us know him! and his grace ! i well see and hear you in the ink and i well know what guides the preson behind the pen!

16. You are very hard to understand, yet I do understand, I think!? And maybe understand is a bad word. I have been thinking about your post for a couple of days now...Hummm....I'm just not sure, What?????????

What is a witch's shadow??????? What's the deal with the contract??????? I know my ignorance is showing. I just don't know about that kind of stuff.

17. i am a x,P.I. i can blend in to the shadowes of life and time ,i took contracks to help others that needed help ! sold my gift at a price to safe others ! i recovered 28 missing kids ,not all liveing! it cost me sometimes as much if not more that those that had lost them in the frist place ,for i had to go in to the minds of those kids and be one with them share their fears as well as there spirits ! nothing sadens me more ! picking up what evil has left behind!my only regrate is we closed the shop and moved back east ! and i know their were far more we did not find ! i hope god for gives me ! amen

18. What??????? I searched the web for x,P.I. . I got trig formulas. What are you talking about?

I admire you for saving kids lives at your expense. You to me are a 'true hero'!!!!!!!:D

livingrace

19. hero is a big word to me! it is vast in meaning! from mom to dad ,the fireman the purple heart !i am only tazz11 i came to the internet to find something out? if mankind knew right from wrong ,it a big ? than you know!when i die ! god is going to ask me just that? has your brother died in vain! if i say yes all you know is dust in space ! if i say no i all you see remines liveing as it is and i am dust in space ,but it is a trick ? is it not better to lose ones self than all he love and know or is freedom death to me! for the good of my soul !i can lie ,i have my life to know the answer to his ?,i agreed to this deal with god and i have but to wait tell its time !a hero ,i have made my desion allready to bow my head before god and become dust at his well ,for i have seen good here some say this place is not real but my heart and mind tells me their wrong you people are as real as i am and as real as god so you call me a hero if you like ,but call tazz11 i real know i am both the wisman and the fool!

20. The knowledge of good and evil was the one thing God never wanted us to have. It was the one tree they could net eat. It is what brought about our fall from grace. I believe the reason He never wanted us to have that was so we would not question when He directed us to do something.

I believe that God only want the BEST for you. That He loves you SO MUCH that He would not ever want you to give up your life for Him. I am not saying that our walk with God does not come with a price, because we all know it does. But...God wants you to have peace, love, joy. It is promised to us.

If God led you to kill for the greater good, or if you killed for a horrible reason. God would forgive you just the same. There is NOTHING anyone could do that could not be or would not be forgiven. You know you have to forgive yourself as well.

Aren't we all both wisemen and fools. We are all human aren't we. I'm just so glad. I'm better off today than I was yesterday, and I'll be even better tomorrow. Our foolish things get us in trouble. But does that mean we quit doing them. Sometimes...but for me it's the grace of God that leads me to a different path. All in His time and in His way.

May you find peace with God! Peace with yourself! And peace with your fellow man!

livingrace