a ? about god

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by INDICA, Aug 31, 2001.

1. and so do we!

2. LISTEN IM NOT A BIG FAITH IN GOD BELIVER.......IM ONLY 16

ALL IM SAYING IS NOBODY CAN HAVE -PROVE THAT HE EXSITES.

AND MAN COULD HAVE WROTE THE BIBLE. OVER MILLIONS OF YEARS.

3. i am 41 i am prove to me if he was not real i would not be here! fact to me .i hope you know him in your life for he is there and you are only to have faith and look for him within your self and he well hear you,good luck tazz11

4. there is plenty of "proof" out there for those who need proof.

all i really need is faith ...

i know i have guardian angels, and heck if they exist well He must..

5. Super Dork i got led zeppelin 3 yesterday.

Immigrant Song is ill as hell man.

peace and stay high.

6. Awesome Pipes!
    LZIII is a religious experience in itself! :)
    I'm still listening to that every day!

7. "if they exist well he must" ,not so ,he and they are not the same ,is it like he exist yes but not just if they do,see when we groupe them we over look the the self power of each ,each will have to stand on their own.merit if we see them as them selfs we are less willing to just say they are all real or all fake,this lets us make are own choice on each as they stand by them selfs ,do they with stand up to fact or science, are they story ,history or here say,do we know whats needed to make a wise opion of the ? before us ....i hope we do ,good luck tazz11

8. i understand what you're trying to say here, rainman, if guardian angels don't exist then of course god still would.

but what i meant was, guardian angels are supposed to be doing god's work, right? well if god didn't exist, would guardian angels per say ?? perhaps, but i don't think so...
    that is what i was trying to say. i am really trying to stay out of this discussion as my beleifs in god are not solidified, as i cannot believe that all muslims are wrong, all jewish people are wrong, all catholics are wrong. i believe god exists for many people in many different shapes forms and ideas, and i don't really have mine down pat yet :)

i just wanted to comment breifly

9. now you got it ,no facts are to be for all people ,how each sees god is they under standing of what they see ! what it means to them,their under standing,so we all could never be 100% the ones that are sound in their beleaves are like me and the pope ,the father at his church ,its only what it means to you that matters i share this ink with you ,you live your life.i think you said that well and we all are learning all the time of are lives,your well on your way to inner peace as i see.tazz11

10. Im neither against or for the belief of a god. I just look out for m personal self and im happy wih my own perspecive on life at this point in time.

I heard a quote once that i really liked, it went something like " Why if a spaceman doesnt see angels or heaven do they not exist? When a brain surgeon looks at a brain, he sees no thoughts or emotions, but he just knows they exist."

but to conclude my little post I have just have 4 words to say....Read Walt Whitman's poetry!

11. Everyone is discussing the exsistance of God and his angels etc. So what about Jesus??? The man who walked the earth calling himself the 'son of God'. A man who only lived to 33 years of age but has never been forgotton in history.

He healed the sick, made the blind see, made cripples walk, raised the dead, walked on water, fed thousands with a basket of food, died on the cross and rose again after 3 days!! All this to help us see the truth. He was our proof.

If you beleive in God, then you must beleive in Jesus, right??

12. umm, not quite.....my family is part of this tiny religion...you might not have heard of it, its called Judaism....lol its older than christianity...they believe in the same "god", but dont believe that jesus was the true mesiah, among other small things. If i were jewish(i AM jewish, but only in the ethnic way) then I would believe that when the mesiah comes, our time on earth will be over... But if you dont take the bible, tora etc. so literally its about as helpfull as the book of mother goose. I personally feel that it shouldnt be taken quite so literally...theyre all stories which have morals and teach about kindness, love etc. and thats good. But I mean, cmon, the bible talks about worshipping snakes...

once again people..live your lives the way you feel is the best for you, and enjoy it, cuz out of all the wild and crazy things we can come up with to answer the unknowns, ive got a feeling that when our time comes to see the truth we'll be taken quite far by surprise...

13. not realy! i just said that in the reply above ,yes i beleave in jesus but you can not use the life of jesus to beleave in god or use god to justify jesus.to be open minded you have to try to under stand each on his own merit .god is far older than jesus and you are talking about story of history that span thousands of years,piont the book talks about god makeing the earth ,we know no one saw it so it is only as sound as its reasonabltiy ,if it sounds like it could be the truth we can not dismiss it as tails of the past ,if it has a ring of true or history to it ,it is seen as unpoven history or legend.wish group you beleave it goes in is up to you ?,as jesus far goes, yes, i beleave he was the son of god.a wisman can be wrong the odds of three being wrong at the same time would have been funny in thou days and out of place .many told the story of the birth and from other pionts of view.jesus's life was far better record than the early days of time and writen history,all of this means that what is write is to us to under stand and beleave if we want to ,and weather we do or is within are self to crasp the meanings of what they are to each of us.think for secound what can god do anything ,any where ,any time.could he have made jesus, yes, could he have made the earth and the stars ,yes.would he do these thingS,from his piont of veiw i think he would have! why you ask ,if he is to be under stode as a wise god he would have to create as much as he can and to teach him self how to learn more about his creativeness,he makes one bad spirit the devil ,knows he must try again even if that time was to have a bad turn out so ! this time he trys harder and closer to his own image,thous jesus .its a high wisdom if seen from his point of veiw not just a book or storys of history but wisdom of a higher beging .you can see this beging passing threw the years of are history threw other books and tails and story of time bohda ,ala,and many others is he one god with many faces thats up to you to find out ,i know one face ,the one i saw with my own two eyes but i got the feeling that his face could have been any thing or any one he wanted or anything for that matter.i think we are seeing the many faces of god apone the earth ,and threw the books and ink of time,its ares to learn, to live....can we under stand what and who god is ,i dont know but i still try....good luck tazz11

14. and you got to laugh this is all comeing from a witch! lol

15. Since there is no use in broad speculation, sometimes one feels forced to surrender their beliefs to what makes the most sense. In my case, that would be the belief that we all are born from a huge mass of soul and our particular chunk resides in our body in a form we cannot comprehend. But we needn't, because that form is hardly relevant to the truth we accept. Our "purpose", if you will, is to align our PERSONALITY with our SOUL so that we may see our soul and understand what our soul is lacking, what it possesses, and where some healing is needed so that when we die and our soul returns to the mass it came from it will be better than it was to begin with and it will add positive to the mass instead of negative. This is where karma comes in. I do not believe that what you do comes back to you fourfold. I believe what you do goes "into the pot" and affects the mass of souls we are all born from. In other words, your actions (and intentions) affect the balance. That is what I believe karma to be. And, obviously, I believe in reincarnation but I don't believe that anyone is born with the exact same soul as anyone else.

Therefore, we are God. I believe there is an IDEA behind this but we know the truth in our hearts, we have to continue on this journey of enlightenment which entails nurturing the eternal soul in order see the answers clearly.

That's what I think makes sense.

Hope it helps.

16. all in put is good as long as it is constructive and greates ideas or wisdom ,its not what i beleave but i am not liveing your life!you crasp your own ideas to make them sound real to you as well as wise .this gets you one step forward ,one that longs to be self learning is self forfilling! good luck tazz11

17. What is a 'witch' rainman??

This may seem like a silly question, but I honestly don't know what qualities make a person a witch. Is it by choice or is it a gift handed down through generations of your family?

I feel really stupid asking these questions, but I will never know if I don't ask.

When I think 'witch' I get flashes of images from movie's such as 'the craft', 'harry potter' etc.

About 3 years ago I think I met one. But I never really grasped what he was on about. Actually I thought he was full of shit. How rude of me. Anyway I realise I know nothing about such people.

Care to shed some light??:)

18. well it would be right to think there are no witches but but the are know kings or wisman ,are there wizards,well i think so witch to me are people that beleave in the spirit and control their souls and study the earth wind water and fire ,they look to learn all that they can here in this world and in the next and beyond they push them selfs to under stand as much as they can both in to the past as well as the future.what some beleave may not be what others beleave ,i have seen changes in the groups i 've seen in the last few years ,ive seen young people trying to rebirth the lost art and others that were thought to have left retrun .the study of plants and meds is why some have come back ,others the magic of it all ,some sad to say the cults,we are in the study of witch craft it is a art form and many years can go by with little found skills but there are a few ,born to it as my self its with in my blood i breath it ,i sence it ,i know its there ,its a inner beging that long for the art of the craft ,you must take the tv's veiw as just that ,glorafied for tv! its not what i am about i know few that are.whats on the other side if any one real well ever know witchs well! there are many levels and ways to study it and self awereness is the best way to know if it well be your calling for i have not know any that were not .i've been a war lock for about 11years before i left the brode and change my ways to the witch ,but i did it when other stayed why in the 1500 century van lauton founded the triade he was a blood thursty warrior and loved war if there was not one he made one,this is my blood line the engalish wolf my family coat of arms. i am born to it and it to me ,but its my hope to break the blood lust and set a new path for my blood line.well that say it best i think but its late and iam going to change some frogs in to pound critters .got ya! latter

19. Thankyou rainman, I have a much more clearer view. I can now understand it is more an art form than a title. One would have to study much to understand our earth and it's elements.

You are a wiseman aswell as a witch. Wise with knowledge and a witch in understanding and controlling your spirit.

20. to day a storm came in, my knee hert the hole time before it was here and when it was as well as when it was leaveing, it started to let up,i feel the rain before it touchs me,i hear the thunder and feel it 50 miles away at times ,i am a freak what has he done to me,why has he made me this way,what dose he want of me,i do not know, so i set here and wait talking to you all to pass the time,yes i am a witch ,god's witch!i once touch him like you touch the keys before you! now my god ,i am like a child, i can'nt get enough input ,taste smell, feeling ,sight touch, thinking ,learning knowing anyone ,anything, anywhere,i know what god is ,i know why?he saved me to let people know he is real !he lives!he's a spirit ,not just any spirit ,one of self makeing wisdom and kindness ,his mind protects him with a vacum of time and space ,he can go anywhere in time as well as real life .a creator of all with a mind of wisdom and a heart of gold to guide him,how can i say more....