Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a 8th of dank or a half of dro

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by success, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what would you chose in my case. they both cost 60

2. Wtf is dro? Hydro? And who the hell calls weed dro? It has got to be the stupidest slang ever.

3. is the dro dank? learn your terms please

4. thats just what its called around my area sorry. its like high mids

5. The half for sure. Especially with my low tolerance, I wouldn't notice the difference too much.

6. Lol I might have been a little harsh but the word dro just annoys me for some reason.

Get the half if you can/wanna make edibles. If you're going to smoke it then go for the dank. I mean you're going to be consuming it via the lungs so wouldn't you want your lungs to have a higher quality product?

7. dro is slang for hydro which is a method of growing weed...

8. #8 EnjoiKush, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    Most dumbasses like you tend to call dank weed "Dro" without realizing that's just a way of growing it.

When are you going to learn that name-calling does not fly here - WW

9. It's just what they call it in his area, and he explained himself. No need to be dicks.

10. You would be buying a half of mids.... not "High mids" not "Dro". Thats just your dude trying to make his shit sound better.

If anything, the dank is "Dro" aka hydroponically(sp?) grown

But go for the chron

11. Come on OP, you can answer this yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.