A 60's hippie adventure

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StonedImaculate, Oct 17, 2008.

1. So I was just smoking a bowl with two of my great friend, when I started thinking about real hippies back in the 60's since everyone says I'm a hippie. So I came up with this story when we were baked.
    What if one day there were a couple of hippies and they were looking to get stoned. Since weed was really cheap back then, they just sold their glass bowl and their lighter in exchange for an ounce of ganja. They finally get back to their apartment (which they somehow magically ended up being able to afford) and they're like "Dude.. we have an ounce of weed, man.. but we have nothing to smoke out of.. or a lighter, man!". So after several hours of hard thinking one of them comes up with the idea of using a lava lamp to smoke their weed. They all agree and they turn on their lava lamp (they're hippies.. so they obviously had at least several lava lamps) and they place they're grass in the light bulb area of the lava lamp that heats it up, and put the glass back on top. After a little while, it would begin to burn the weed, and then they would lift up one side of the glass and smoke would come out. So there they were, a couple of hippies smoking out of a lava lamp, trippin on acid most likely. So they just brought the lava lamp down to their basement table and sat around and smoking an ounce of weed out of a lava lamp.
    After several weeks they are out of weed again and they just sat around doing nothing, since they were totally broke and didn't want to trade in their shit this time for weed. One of them was thinking about the time they smoked out of the lava lamp and he lifted up the glass and pretended to take a hit, "Hey guys..did someone paint the inside of the lava lamp gold?", "Hey man, smell that shit...", "Oh shit, man!". They all suddenly realize this hidden treasure. They grab a razer blade and scrape the bowl for an entire hour. After that they ended up with a ball of resin measuring 1 2/3 inches in diameter.
    That would be some crazy shit... I would keep that lava lamp forever and pass it down to my grandchildren when I die.

2. Damn you must be really really high lol! Either way keep writing it kept me entertained:hello:

3. Sooooooooo you're like really high.

4. Lol next time I'm messup up I'll write the shit down and keep the adventures updated

5. Good story dude but a true hippie'd finish an O of cheap shit in three days or less :p

6. Hahaha awesome

7. hahah thats such a cool story

8. haha, resin not kief.

:rolleyes:

9. You have to give them names man!... I like it

10. Oh lol by a few weeks later I meant they were broke again, of course they smoked that shit up quick xD

11. I love the fucked up thought patterns you get when high as fuck

12. when you're stoned you come up with the best stories ever, i do that shit all the time but then i always forget to write that shit down.