Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A 5 Bag? A 10 Bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HollyWoodFL, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Hi, im new to smoking (Just started in college) and i wanted to know how much weed is in a nick and a dime bag?

2. Depends.. since you're new you'll probably be smoking some reggie so..

nick - .5-1g
    dime - 1-2g

3. It depends what kind of weed you're getting. For dimebags, I think you can like get 5gs or so of weed if it's schwag. For real dank weed it might be not even be a gram. That's here though.

4. According to my area;

nick= .7 - .8 grams
    dime= 1.5 - 1.8 grams

Basically, a nick should provide you a blunt, a dime provides most likely two blunts.

5. It depends on what type of weed it is and the dealers prices. If it's dank you could get anywhere from .2-.6 for 5$ and .4-1.0 for 10$. If you want mids which is a lower grade of weed that is cheaper and less potent, it usually runs 5$ a gram.

Dank: [​IMG]
    Description: Usually light colored hairs such as orange, red, purple, etc.
    Visible crystals and trichomes covering the bud. Dense and hard to the touch but also can be soft, and smells skunky. Prices vary from 10$-20$ a gram depending on location and availability.

Schwag: [​IMG]
    Description: Usually brittle and brownish coloring, doesn't break apart easily, smells more pungent than dank and is much less potent and takes more to get you high. Prices vary from 2$-5$ a gram depending on location and availability.

6. Not much man...you could maybe get like five smallish bowls off a dime and half that of a nickel bag(5$ bag). If you want to experiment just get an eighth, that way you can experiment a bunch with your low tolerance:smoke:

7. Well first off, where do you live? State? County?
    Pretty much what everyone has said so far. I'd start out with reggie for sure if your new.
    Have funnn!

8. It depends on the area your in. In Columbus, you can get like a good blunt for $5 (never weighted it) and 2 for $10. In the northern part of Ohio you cant even get a 5 witch is a joint for them witch is really sad.

9. where i live down in so cal an hour from hollywood we get this
    a Dimebag is .7 grams 10 dollars
    a Dub is 1.5 grams 20 dollars
    45 dollar Eights 3.5

10. Reggie I get 2 grams a nick, And a dime is usually 4-5 grams. I can't get nicks or dimes of dank though. :smoke:

11. u guys are god damn lucky. i get like .4 -.5 dimes

12. regs
    $5=1.0 g
    $10= 2.0 g
    mids
    $5= .5 g
    $10= 1.0 g
    dank
    $5= .3 g
    $10= .5 g

13. Spillx nailed it. That is the price for the area I am in. Sometimes though a dealer that doesn't know any better with get dank and sell it as regs.

14. Shit weed (seeds, stems, more brown than green in color) is usually .7 grams for a nickel bag ~$5, and 1.5grams for a dime bag ~$10.

quality weed is going to run about double that. Usual going rate for a gram of quality is about $20 a gram, and about $50-60 for an eighth of an ounce 28grams.

15. In my area, for some high mids.
    $5 .3-.5g
    $10 .8-1g

16. reg
    3.5=nick
    5=dime

17. Canada (Dank)
    $5=0.5g
    $10=1g
    $30=3.5g

18. It depends on your area. I'm in BC, so it is 0.5 G for a nickle bag and 1 gram for a dime bag. ($5/$10 respectivly)

19. for me dank is between
    .3-.4 for 5$
    .6-.8 for 10

20. where im from its $5 either a .8 or 1g and $10 is either 1.6 or 2gs