Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A 420 Celebration of Firecrackers might be lost...help me

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by EarlOfLemonKush, Apr 20, 2016.

1. So I'm really good at making firecrackers but I always use an oven to do so obviously. I recently moved so I can't use the oven for edibles unless nobody's home which can never happens. Got a ride to a friends house but his oven caught fire so I'm out ten dollars for gas on top of uncooked already wrapped in foil firecrackers that would have had me on an awesome trip. Gotta celebrate 420 a day early. I heard you can cook them with just a lighter. Is this possible? A toaster oven in my room with the fan and spray? What can I do? :(

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Idk i think your screwed if want something today. I made a triple infused treat yesterday for today. It took me awhile w all the infusions but well worth it. Best bet is to get some EC and make a quick tincture but im guessing u might not be old enough to do that?

• Like Like x 1
  3. A higher end toaster oven Could possibly work too cook but im not even 100% sure what these "firecrakers" are ?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app