Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A 420: A Day Of Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheBaron, Apr 20, 2011.

1. so i guess since im faded now (it being 420) i figured why not post about my 420 adventures and hoping maybe some people will actually like the idea and use it.

anyway, by 11:59 me and my sister were kickin it in the garage with my new Zob mini dub8 arm perc bong with some nice Northern lights and some hash.
    blazed a coupla bowls of that then smoked jack herrer with hash. by that time(1am) we're munchin. So we go inside and we make goober pb&j toasted sammiches and are now making Kraft homestyle mac and cheese.
    my only real plans for the day would be to wake up before 4:20 and smoke the hash bowl i have left packed, go to a dispensery with my friend and get free tacos, wake and bake with my sis and her friend and probably go ride my bicycle.

so grasscity, What are YOU doing on 420?

I'll update later on as the day progresses in the meantime happy 420 and keep lit! :bongin: :smokin:

2. I only have one friend that I smoke heavily with, and he's getting tested in like 3 days, so we had a 4/19 instead. We went to the river, smoked a few bowls, fished, then after that rode around, went to my house and munched out. Smoked some more bowls. It was a pretty fun day :3

3. 2am.. Heated up the pizza I ordered before, smoked 2 bowls
    230-330am.. eat pizza and play super mario bros 3... smoking bowls

[​IMG]

420am.. smoke 4 snaps back to back and get super baked

:smoking:

4. Chillin in the dark bumping old school cypress hill and redman and some other shit. Smokin og x purple stayin up til 4:20 am then makin breakfast and goin to sleep!

5. smoked some weed then smoked some more weed and still now smoking weed

6. Have and 8th of purple diesel and another 8th of some no name dank. Already toked at midnight now waiting for the sun to have a sesh in the woods. :smoke:

7. smoked an 1/8 of blue dream so far, gonna smoke mids until i fall asleep later. no work tomorrow so whenever i finally wake up ill be hanging out /w friends and smoking the rest of this blue dream and mids

eat pizza rolls, watchin tv, playin wow, etc

8. sounds nice dude

I just managed to blag the day of work. Gunna hit the bong and get lazy any time now :smoke:

9. #9 djace112, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
    so far this is what i done
    -smoked to commence 420
    -cereal with bananas
    -watched hall pass
    -white castle sliders, garlic bread, gatorade, yogurt
    -jam out watch videos be high do high things
    -watch dude wheres my car
    and i dont plan on stopping though i may take a short nap after sunrise

edit: tried to nap, couldnt fall asleep, decided to make firecrackers

10. Can't wake-n-bake since I'm not going to sleep anytime today :D. Friend is coming to pick me up before class (my car pooped on me last night :mad:), blunt on the way to school. Two joints on a dock near my college, in plain sight (between/instead of classes). Many bong packs in many bongs throughout the day. Bike Riding. Eating A LOT (friend is making edibles too!!) My first stoned 420, i'm gonna enjoy it!

11. Gonna smoke another bowl or two and play some xbox and listen to some more music
    also forgot i have a giant can of spaghettiO's :D

EDIT: also have a brownie edible!

12. Woke up about an hour ago.
    Meeting up for an eighth of headband soon :D
    it's gonna be a great day.

13. Smoke some weed.
    Then smoke some more.
    Then vape some weed.
    Then vape some more.
    Then eat some weed.
    Then eat some more.

14. Woke up early to get my revision done for the day and heading to the beach with my smoke buddy for a BBQ & lots of smoking :)

15. just woke up gotta og to work...will come home and bake..and then off for 3 whole days!...happy 420 everyone! be safe!

16. Just got back from the hospital. Been passing kidney stones. What a effing wonderful 420 for me...

17. Picking up a eighth at 12, after goin to my house roll some jays and proceed to get baked :)

18. Gotta gather all my friends then buy the goods. Smokin with chill friends n gettin a girl high she's down so Imma get wit her n chill at my spot n eat some sweet and sour pork (hella) Then prolly just chilll n watch movies prolly re watch hangover n jam the rugged out to some Eminem

19. I'm going to smoke 2 joints in 35min. And then as many bowls as I can until I'm passed out :smoke:

20. How do u get kidney stones dog?