A 3rd generation blunt!!!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ManiakMike, Aug 10, 2009.

1. roach weed does infact get you zooted!

as for putting roaches/roach weed in bowls or bongs, i never do that because it makes the piece taste bad imo.

2. my bad didn't read the whole thread only the first few posts.

3. I agree. :D

4. another bump

5. Just wanna add.....if you DON't do this, you're are truly missing out. Aside from rolling a fresh Dutch, there is nothing better than being out of weed, looking in the ashtray, and realizing that you have 1 blunt left. Seriously, there is no better feeling...

6. Anyone have a pic of the 2nd generation roach weed? I don't smoke enough blunts to do this, but I'm wondering if the weed is really coated in tar/resin

7. no pics, but i can tell you that it is coated in resin...you break up some roaches and your hands are stained black until you scrub that shit off like an itching crack head going at it.

imagine 3rd gen. blunt weed...i dont think i saw ne color green, lol

8. gross...idc how high it gets you it still taste like shit.

9. smokin a 3rd gen. blunt is kinda like an achievement, not too many people have done it and it takes patience and dedication

even though it does taste bad, i get high to get high even if that means tolerating a nasty taste.

10. dude that sounds disgusting but to each is own

11. like i said, i smoke for the high, not the taste.

12. the last time i tried to roll a joint out of roaches it was so sticky i couldn't even hit it

13. Is it still a third genaration blunt if you throw in a lil bit of dank or tea or tobbaco to kinda offset the taste

14. even though this thread is so old, yea i guess but not as pure i made it to 11th gen once taste so bad but wow!

15. think we've opened the doorway to an infinite mindfuck of blunt rolling

16. That is now my new sig

17. I dont think you understand how generations work.

Ok, so if you roll a blunt out of weed from your bag, its a blunt

A generation blunt is a blunt made from the roaches of those^ ^

A 2nd generation blunt is made from every single roach, of a generation blunt.

This means that if every generation blunt = 10 roaches.

Then that is 100 blunts just for one 2nd generation blunt.

A third generation blunt requires 10x10x10=1000 blunts.....for one 3rd gen blunt.

In order for that weed to become a "generation" it must have been inside a blunt that got smoked before. 2nd gen blunts, have weed that have been smoked twice, thus it has twice as much resin on the weed.

18. its a lot easier if you cut the roaches of earlier and use a cigarillo

it takes like 5-6 roaches in a 1st gen cigarillo blunt for me