A 3rd generation blunt!!!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ManiakMike, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Sorry copletely forgot about this thread.

first off, about the smoking with gum thing. I hear that if you smoke anything with gum it could cause gum cancer because of the gum picking up whatever is in the smoke and as ur chewing, its rubbing against ur gum and teeth. don't quote me on this. I'm not sure of it. its just what I heard. and I abide by it everytime I chew gum or smoke. normally I just put it behind my ear til im done smoking a cig or bud. but thats only if i really need gum. lol.

i didnt take that as a put down. but if it was meant to be a put down. lets fight XD. jp.

I consider a roach atleast third or half way smoked(of course i dont mean hittin' it a time or two then puttin' it out). It doesn't necessarily have to be smoked all the way down where your pinchin the damn thing to be considered a roach would it?
    plus when I do roll blunts. i roll them in sets of 4-6. i normally buy 3 packs of grape swishies roll up 4-6 of them and fit them into the swisher box, i dont roll 1 unless i'm tryin to be lazy. but yeah i normally have 4 super fatties in a swisher box, or 6 skimps in a box. and when i smoke them, they are smoked all the way through, half way, or however much i feel like smoking, then put it out(this would be the reason why i have so many damn roaches, i prefer to re roll roaches rather than smoke them again from that same blunt. lol.) and when im ready to smoke again. i smoke a new blunt. and save the what i consider a 'roach' to be use for later with the extra blunts i have left over. how bout them apples ? xD

thats alot of roaches. give me about 3-4 months. ill have that + another 50 longer blunteronieeez. :smoking::smoking::smoking: x 10

i might be smokin 12th gen blunts. cause them bitches sit in my a-tray for everrr. LOL!

negatory, i has no ch33tz. about 25-35% are half inchers or longer, and the rest are like a 1/3 of an inch. lets just says i never have to experience a blunt lip or burnt fingers :hello: . or having to say 'FUCK THAT SHITS HAWT' lol

guess i skipped it like 8 generations ago. ha ! :smoking:

2. completely*. (ASTERISK ASTERISK) my b for spell it wrong. i has no ch33tz and i no use no spelling check.

good thing i'm not that high. cause i would of never got that last response done

3. I used to do this with all the roaches from my cones. I would put all the roaches in a double tall shot glass and when it was filled id roll a next generation. I think i got all the way up to 7th genny. They got pretty harsh, but still got me fucked up.

4. ive never rolled a roach blunt, ive rolled roach Js though.

5. thats kinda like what i do. but with blunts. guess im not the only one that has smoked 4th gennies and up. haha.

6. is this thread done yet?/> its totally grossing me out that people are trying to 1-up a guy who had a 3rd or 4th gen or whatever.

even if im hitting hard times id either vape the next round or just throw that shit out. i dont care if that shit is amsterdamnesia... im not gonna risk making my lungs getting even more fucked up over a 10min high.

7. Been doing this for years. I remember those days of having no weed and/or money and scrapping together roaches and stuffing them into a swisher......works great if you have no weed. A lot of people who we smoked with didn't even want to to hit it so we just used their roaches.

A bit harsh but good..

8. On 4-20-09 i smoked 17 blunts with 4 people and we rolled 2 generation blunts. Haven't been that high in a while :cry:

9. This should be intristing:

What is thighest generation blunt anyone has smoked?
    For my ive only done 3g. Has any one gone beyond it?

10. wow what is wrong with me? how have i not thought of this before?
    but what do you guys do to make the next gen blunts? do you make a blunt out of the blunt roaches, or get the weed from the roach ?

11. Me and my homeboys did this shit. Second year of college we smoked like every day. So we got a mason jar and saved every single roach. Over the course of like 4-6 months we had a MASSIVE amount of blunt roaches.

Now don't get it twisted, when you opened the jar it smelled like shit. And it smelled like shit when we had to unroll all of them. But we put all that shit together for 2 massive blunts and we were high as fuck.

:hello:

12. Hell yeah bro. That's wassup. Nothing wrong with smokin some old roachs. Pu55ies scared to hit some 'old weed' are b1tchesss(ie.

)Cry much? . XD. Unless there like r.millers or something. Then.. Understandable. But if its dank. why the eff not?

Read this sirr.

Op(ManiakMike) -
    if you didnt understand this, let me break it down:
    smoke bout 12-15 blunts. save all the roaches and roll another blunt with ur 12-15 roaches.
    now after burning the 2nd generation blunt, save the roach.
    now you have to smoke enuff 2nd generation blunts to be able to have enuff roaches left to roll a blunt only with those roaches from ur 2nd generation blunts...
    ...And now you have your 3rd generation blunt!!

13. haha sound i'll man. I have a friend that smokes headys only and for the longest time had no glass and smoked joints all the time cuz he was broke as shit besides that, rolled mad pro joints. we used to roll up those roaches all the time for 2nd gen joints or the occasional blunt while dry. keeps e'em all in a mason jar next to his tv.

14. Try a 6th generation if you hit above 5 I have come up with a name for us proud few we are the resurrection smokers we bring are fallen and fuse them into "uber soldats" or super soldiers and we take pride in recycling our weed at least till the next bag get dropped off lol

15. lmfao. Sig'd

16. ive heard about this, but unfortunately... i next to never smoke joints/blunts. only because i enjoy smoking out of a pipe or bong more(preferably a bong.) what i have done is taken roaches from someone who has some and doesnt want them, or just save them on the rare occasion i DO smoke joints, and packed a bowl from just roaches. gets me high as hell. i swear- if i smoke about 1/3 bowl of roach weed, it gets me just as high as a full bowl of the same weed(before it was smoked) would. then again, i have a low tolerance... so that might be a part of it. but i dont know why i typed pretty much the second half of this post... come to think of it, i didnt really have anything useful to say... why did i post here...?

17. My friends and I use the generation system all the time... and every year when 420 rolls around we smoke the most ridiculous blunt possibly. So far the winner is 5th generation. needless to say, it wrecked us! haha :smoking:

18. haha that's badass

19. guy at venice beach makes pictures out of blunt roaches...every picture is made with 3000 roaches.
    but yeah...usually get kill the roach or toss it.

20. good shit tried it once bymyself
    2nd most intense high ive ever had