Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A 1/8 of Dro

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jinx2011, Jun 21, 2010.

1. My friend just started selling weed and got some dro. My friend usually just sells mids but now he sells mids, high mids, dro. Well anyway im working extra long this week and gonna try a gram for 15 a gram. So i asked for a eighth and he said 45 for 3.5 is that a good deal. I know its good deal but do you think its legit dro. This is a exact txt when i asked if it was legit dro.

He said,"the dude say its dro, its not compressed, it tases like lemon pinesol and smells like pine, and it gets me wayy higher than those lime green high mids i had, and im payin a lot to get it, and if it isnt really dro than its chronic lol".

well usually his weed is good but should i get a eighth or just get a gram and a quarter of the high mids?

2. It's either mids or dro, high mids isn't dro. Dro is almost always dank.

It's a good deal if it's dank but it sounds like he's selling you fake weed honestly.

Head over to our Stash Jar to get a look at what you should be buying for "dro."

3. Oh hush.

OP - it's a good deal.

4. Get a gram and see if it's worth it.

Or ask him to smoke a joint with you of it, if you guys have a good dealer/client relationship lol.

5. I'm going to guess USA as the prices seem a bit.. weird to me.

Just get the gram + quarter of mids, if it turns out its shit you've cut your losses a bit.

6. I just dont know if its worth it is alot better than mids. Im sure he would smoke with me we have been friends for 3 years and been my dealer for bout 1 month now and im sure he would but i dont know if dro is really worth the extra price.

7. It's not "dro" unless its Hydro.

8. It is. Trust me. Get the gram just as a sampler though, you can always post a picture of it in stash jar section to see if people have think you've got ripped off or not.

9. 1/8th of dank in my area for $45 is unheard of. It's always $60.

10. Yea it usually 55 here which 45 is unheard of which is y I was curious.

11. An 8th here cost me $50 last time, then i asked him how much it'd cost to get an extra g, and he said $70, so he had no math skills whatsoever haha. I got the good side of the deal though, bud was awesome.

12. 8th of dispensary chronic = 35, 8th of street chronic (compareable in quality) 50 bucks here in boulder, unless you know someone. Cost of med card about 100 for doctor and 90 for registry, after, about 10 8ths you have saved the cost of the card in weed hahahahah!