--(*_*) Radio Flyer Glass and Nugget (*_*)~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Radio Flyer, Jun 2, 2009.

1. TermTwo, I have a decent camera, but not a SLR like I wish I had man.

When the Inline to 13 gets in I'll have to get a hold of you.

Finals are about up right?

2. That is some dank purp!

3. Nice thread, nice collection, nice nugs... it's all so nice! I'll be watching this thread. :D

GC -> TC -> No more money(but lots of nice class :D) seems to be a common thing... it's the same for me but I still haven't dropped any HUGE chunks of change on glass yet...

4. wow that purp looks great. i too wish i had an slr man. those things are sick

i need to save up some money so i can get one.

5. Tell me about it. Every time I get some bank some new glass comes into my hands that I just MUST HAVE.

[​IMG]

6. i wish i could still do that. If it was over a year ago, i'd be picking up everything possible haha. But i have a daughter now & other shit that comes first, so it will be a while before i buy more glass.

but i plan on gettin a royal slide in a few weeks. Can't wait for that.

7. Subscribed.

Great fucking glass.

8. Some new Toro to feed your eyes and some milk.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wow are these Stand Ups smooth or what!!! Absolutely amazing. Perfect height and the thing fills up and clears like no other. It's like ripping a mini tube but with a larger hit that's just so right.

A+ Toro on these bad boys.

Enjoy
    :bongin:

9. #49 termtwo, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2009
    ya a nice SLR would be sweet...

but wow man... that all looks fucking sweet those stand up bubs look smooth as hell and your disc to circ still looks sweet :rolleyes:

finals are over next week but fuck em ill come over whenever your available lol that shit looks amazing!

cant wait to hang again man the smoothest hit ive ever taken is that tiny ass roor you hit lol

im probly goin back home around the 15th so keep me posted im pretty much free whenever im down for chillin just to see the shit! um... and to use it too :p

keep it up Radio your shit is top notch

EDIT: are those bubs 6 arms? 8? cant really tell

10. such an ill pick up there all soooo sick nice grabs rf

11. Ohhh shit you got the stand ups! Sick dude! How you like the single chamber toro's?

12. Damn that red label bubs is sick! Nice shit.:hello:

13. It's Orange, my cam is so poop w/ colors. Time for a new one...
    Yeah 521 these things are super sweet. Awesome hit.

Thanks SD.

14. i relly like that stemless circ hows she rip compared to a 7-13 in your eyes?

15. so classy b/w...

16. livin it up i see. hopefully ill be on the same path soon. on a smaller scale of course as in not so much toro :(. line em gauntlet style :devious:

17. Not all that Toro is mine... I do friends some favors from time to time.

I actually liked the 7/13 A LOT! At least that was the case w/ the 9 arm TC. The disc/circ really gives a much different style hit which I'm also in love with but inline-13 should be here next week for my personal collection. Can't wait.

18. rf do they make glass on glass mouthpeices for the 9 arm tc's if you dont have the bub version. Would c9 mouthpeices be at a weird angle? just wanna know cause i didnt get the bub version:/

19. I can get you a mouth piece made, or just look into the C6 man. They work great as bubs IMO, I love mine for late night rips at my comp. Easier than having a hefty tube to worry about.