9th week of flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chromeblazed, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Just about in my 9th week of flowering but they are starting to smell like freshly cut grass and the leaves are starting to curl outward. I gotta leave for about 9 days should I feed them a low concentrated dose of bloom formula or should I just give them water, I've heard to flush the plants on the last week. But what the fuck is this freshly cut grass smell on my buds???? :confused:

Attached Files:

2. i had this same exact problem on my last grow. It happened to 3 of my plants during flowering. I dont know wat it is but there was nothing i could do to save my plants...... they never made it :[
    sorry to see you have the same problem, i would like to figure out wat it was also.

3. i'd monitor them closely. chop them early if needed. better to have some slightly immature buds then lose the whole harvest.

4. Were you using a 600w hps or was there a lot of heat?

5. looks like it could be from overfeeding, or maybe burning form the light..

my first crop looked like that, and im convinced it was nutrient burn..

6. I would flush ASAP if I were you. Check everything like humidity,temps,PH. Don't give it any fertilizer. It smells like that cuz ur plant is burning up and dying.
    Those are really immature, don't cut down. Your buds should thicken up in the next 2 weeks.
    Flush ASAP. Give it like a whole gallon of water or something, dechlorinated. Don't give it tap water that's just wrong.

7. I let one plant dry while i was away on break and the other is drying now.

Attached Files:

8. Looks like overfertilizing right off the bat. Overfertilizing= Nutrient lockup,Nutrient lockup=deffinceys, deffinceys = dead plants. Sorry to see your plants looking like that I know how frustrating it can be to have sick plants.

9. sorry for the late reply dont know if its too late or wat not but when this happened to me i was using cfl's so it wasnt from light burn. maybe it was from nutrient defficiency because i was using some wierd flowring nutes that didnt really describe how much to use and plus i didnt really no wat i was doing at the time with nutrients.... it was awful :(

10. Next time use advanced nutrients and a ppm and ph meters.