9th day of super lemon haze

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Umang27, Nov 6, 2018.

1. I’m a complete noob at growing anything basically let alone weed. I did my research before starting out and got myself ready for the grow with basic knowledge. So I setup my own 2.5x2.5x4 grow tent and my seedling is on its 9th day and I think I’m doing well so far.
    Here to get some expert reviews and suggestions!

I have attached the relevant pictures.

Equipment and Tools I have:

1. temperature and humidity gauge (current: 81, 55%RH)
    2. 3 in 1 ph, moisture and light meter.
    3. 6inch exhaust fan
    4. 4inch fan inside tent pointed at ceiling
    5. Lights: I got cheap 3x50w full spectrum led chips from Alibaba. I’m using 1 chip right now.
    6. Nutes: (Pic attached, GREENS, NUTES AND BLOOM) are these fine? People have had promising results growing tomatoes with this.

Questions:

1. Im not sure if I’m using the right light even for a seedling but it seems to be doing the trick so far. I have ordered for a 800w full spectrum (pic attached) for the veg and flowering stage. Would this be enough for the entire duration of the grow or will I need to buy more?

2. Is it time to start feeding my plant? It still seems to be growing by itself but The 2nd set of leaves are out and I read everywhere that when this happens it’s time to feed minor doses. When do I start using greens or nutes?

3. Please take a look at my soil (pic attached). Does it have good nutrients already and I can let the nutes slide a week more maybe?

Am I doing fine so far? Please give your reviews and suggestions on what’s best to be done next.

Attached Files:

2. #2 PAOLO1981, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Hello mate - See my comments against your above questions! Good luck.
    ps - Your fan should be moving your seedlings/plants to strengthen the stems!

3. Hi, sorry where are your comments?

4. After your questions! :)
    upload_2018-11-6_12-38-40.png

5. I just finished growing a Super Lemon Haze. Was it from these guys? It doesn't smell too strong but it sure packs a punch! Good weed, used Maxibloom for the entire grow in coco. You are going to Love the way the buds develop!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Do you have any pics?

7. Oh right. Thanks so much for your reply. I have a better idea now. Will keep you guys updated.

I got mine from greenhouse seeds. Cheers for the heads up! Exciting times ahead!

8. yea, here. Grow wasn't optimal; I was away for a month and the girls trained it...