99.9% free market

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gooch_Goblin69, Oct 3, 2009.

1. You get infractions because you harass people. I pointed out a fact, you are acting like an intellectual child. And no, I'm not taking my ball and 'going home', I feel no need to repreat myself hundreds of times over. Those of us who support the free market have repeated ourselves many times over in this thread. Read it from beginning to end if you want to get a better grasp on what we're saying. We've been over the child labor think like a dozen times now.

2. All you've done is voice opinion. I've seen ZERO sources, and ZERO credibility aside from "Nunuh!"
    I'm not harrasing you. All I am is calling out your bullshit. Now I have a 15 point infraction for name calling, so i can only help but wonder what you'll get.

But back to the subject at hand, whats it gonna be? I got my checkbook out right now, We can make this happen. We hurry I can get you on the red eye to africa.

3. I think we all need to just calm down and start being rational again. This discussion has turned into a flame war.

4. YOUR MOM IS A FLAME WAR!

I kid, I kid....I'm very, very iritated because of my job of late. Long hours, low sleep, bad food. I need to take up smoking or something to chill my ass out.

5. I have economic knowledge I accumulated in school, and from various readings. Do you want me to give you a list of all the books and textbooks I've read, and you can go out and pick them up, and spend months reading them, so you can know what I know? This is simply economics, if you've ever taken an Economics 101, or 102 class, this stuff would seem fairly rudimentary. I learned in my Government-run college, from my professor, who is supported by tax-payer dollars, that the minimum wage kills jobs. Like I said, this is rudimentary stuff. You don't need advanced economic knowledge, you can use conventional wisdom, and arrive at the same conclusion.

This type of hyperbole doesn't cause actual debate, it's just facetious button-pushing. No one is going to take you seriously if you act like a child.

6. Shit man, I know what you mean. I'm broke as fuck spending all of my money trying to get a small business going. I'm starting to think it's never going to happen but I've put so much money into it I can't quit. Fucking stress of working, bills and trying to get this thing going is getting to me. And the worse part about it is I can't afford weed anymore! I'm freaking the fuck out personally!

7. What type of business?

8. hey i feel ya, I havent smoked since i joined the army. I was a much more chillax person back then.

9. Windshield repair. I know it doesn't sound like much but you can make killer money doing it. I worked for a guy about a year ago part-time to help pay the bills. At the time my goal was to become a manager for the company I work for. I have since realized that it would be a stupid thing to do. I can make so much more money doing windshield repairs. For example, my lazy ass would work the windshield business MAYBE two hours a day, three days a week and I still made over $600 a month. And that was me getting screwed out of 40% of my pay by the guy I was working for. When I finally get my own business set up I figure I can earn about $120 a day or more. The guy I was working for had only been in the business for three years and was making about $80,000 a year and only worked six hours a day.

10. Actually this is something I would like to do. If I had the money I'd like to set up an institute in Somalia that would educate Somalis on the theory and economics of anarchism. Since they are already living in an anarchic society I figure providing some theoretical knowledge might help them out a bit. The biggest problem, aside from lack of funds, is the constant fighting going on. If it isn't warlords its the United States and its puppet governments. Of course another problem with Somalia is that it is still a very nomadic tribal nation.

11. Ahhh ya gotta love captalism...even if it's not perfect....

12. #112 UnbyJP, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
    So, the government fucked around with an organization created by the government, that allows the government to interfere and spread retarded propaganda like frozen fries are fresh veggies, and you think this is a free market (read minimal government regulation, NO coercive government intervention, least of all using industry for state sanctioned propaganda for that matter)?? :confused:

Need I remind you that you yourself said:

So why move to Somalia? According to you, we have what we want right here. :rolleyes:

13. Sounds like a pretty good deal.