Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

96 hour half-joint...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justnickB, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Ok...pretty simple and straight forward question here.

1.) I smoked half a joint (I'm a beginner here folks) on Friday evening.
    2.) I left the joint out overnight.
    3.) I wrapped the leftover joint up in three double freezer lock ziplock bags and stored it with the rest of my stash.

How much potency will I have lost if I smoke it tomorrow evening?

I know there are threads that cover THC loss due to oxidization, but I'm wondering in this specific short-term case (half smoked, approx 12 hours of exposure) what the effects might be.

Thank you in advance for any assistance :)

2. Just smoke it dude!

3. Hardly anything.

You will still get high, as long as the shit aint moldy or anything, smoke that shit :D

4. Good as new man !!!!

5. Due to the oxidation levels in the delta 9 cannabidol will be destroyed after leaving it out over night. Due to the 8 hours - potency times nug weight squared. Your joint will be exactly 32% less potent.

6. It's fine dude. When the dealer gives you the weed it isn't usually garden fresh, still gets you high though.

7. Trust me i've never worried about it and i've been smoking for years... The bags were overkill if you ask me, your tolerence is prob nothing anyways you wouldn't notice a difference

8. Wow, well aren't you the scientist :p, good reply very informative shame i have given all my Rep out.
    :(

9. It'll probably even out since the weed in the joint is now more potent than when you rolled it. (hence why 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. generation joints get you so high)

10. I've found roaches over a month later, smoked em n got high... ur good.