95% support legalization!

Discussion in 'General' started by It's Time, Feb 27, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLZ5mXroW_E&yt"]YouTube - 95% Want Marijuana Legalized! CNN Poll[/ame]
    :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. That's pretty tight. What's HLN though, never heard of that network...

3. Statistics mean nothing.

4. Very nice--and if that happens, what next?

Im movin' to Cali!!!

5. It means 95% of the people who were poled want it legalized. I think that's significant.

6. Those are much larger numbers than I expected. I think public opinion has naturally shifted left but on top of that people are tired of their tax dollars going to stop a drug that really doesn't harm anyone. I think the next few years could see some great drug law reform.

7. maybe because people are getting scared about the economic situation, so they are ready to try something new

8. give em the legalization & they'll start doing crazier things with it???

wtf????

this guy's sayin that we see mothers smoking bud around/with their children, etc

does nobody think about booze & cigarettes? How many parents smoke inside their house with children in there? And parents who heavily drink in front of their kids?

God people are so fucking ignorant

and Tom Ammiano sounds like a bitch lol. But he's on our side!! WOO!!!

9. No shit, stuff like that is going to happen whether it's legal or not. I mean, come on, Weed is still hardcore illegal in a lot of places, but go search youtube for video's. Bet you'll find plenty.

10. what the hell is a THC level

11. #12 GregD, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    THC levels are the amount of THC there is in the bud. The higher it is, the stronger the weed is.